Have a great day to all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great day to all.

will be thinking of you all from the minute i open me eyes tomorrow morning. devo i won't be there to witness us at wembley after such a long wait but will going barmy with the colours and will swallow a few pints to mark the occasion. been feeling a bit down all week tbh but the good will on here to each other regards tickets etc has lifted me up and confirms that the best choice ever was made for me in supporting rangers. i want to hear you fc ukers load and proud tomorrow-go hell for leather with the noise. huge thanks to loany for his unbelievable offer-yr a star mate.. looking forward to hearing ALL the juicy bits. rangers till i die.....bush.x
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

And I will spare a thought for rangers who can't be there... Thanks for the message, don't get to down mate. It's only a game, hopefully we get a result
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Love ya Bush,was expecting you over tomorrow.this Rangers man is gonna sing his heart out for the pair of us.if we win it no chance of a late flight ? Hearing pubs in Bush having lock ins haha.CMON U RSSS!!!
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Nice1 bushy.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Really sorry you aren't there bush..hope you have a good day considering ...top poster

Comment

This win tomorrow's for you Bush!!!!

Comment

Nice one Bush
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

A big thanks to Gazza09 who help me out to get a ticket all the way from Qatar.

Thanks mate

Comment

come on you rrrrrs...........

there will be times when we're on the back foot, that's the time to really make a noise. All the best everyone - if you're not there you can still will em on.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Really sorry you aren't there bush..hope you have a good day considering ...top poster
                    This.

Shame you can't be here today bush mate, blinding post.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      will be thinking of you all from the minute i open me eyes tomorrow morning. devo i won't be there to witness us at wembley after such a long wait but will going barmy with the colours and will swallow a few pints to mark the occasion. been feeling a bit down all week tbh but the good will on here to each other regards tickets etc has lifted me up and confirms that the best choice ever was made for me in supporting rangers. i want to hear you fc ukers load and proud tomorrow-go hell for leather with the noise. huge thanks to loany for his unbelievable offer-yr a star mate.. looking forward to hearing ALL the juicy bits. rangers till i die.....bush.x

Comment

Thanks very much lads-i'll with you all in spirit singing every song. U RSSS.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

That was for you Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X