Over confident??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over confident??

Keep talking wally......God they think they only have to be on the pitch to get a result. Anyone see that Buxton bloke giving an interview on sky?.....jeez whatta an a*sehole
    Droning on in his booooorrrrrring voice about QPR players standing toe to toe with C**ty players, and how if they do there'll only be "one arrt come"..bore off ya bearded wierdo.
    link.. to McBrolly interview.....
    http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/d...says-mcclaren?

Let them be overconfident.
    Pride (Park) comes before a fall.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

**** them they are in for a shock. We are going about our business professionally and under the radar and thats how it should be. Really can see us doing a number on them.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Keep talking wally......God they think they only have to be on the pitch to get a result. Anyone see that Buxton bloke giving an interview on sky?.....jeez whatta an a*sehole
        Droning on in his booooorrrrrring voice about QPR players standing toe to toe with C**ty players, and how if they do there'll only be "one arrt come"..bore off ya bearded wierdo.
        link.. to McBrolly interview.....
        http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/d...says-mcclaren?
        Seems to me you have some real anger problems Dave reading this and some of your other posts. Are you nervous about something?

Comment

Let them sniff their own ****. People going on like there Real Madrid! I know they have had a good run but head to head it's 2-2 and watching them against us was not very impressed and we were very poor on the night at their place with no Austin. We are full strength Saturday plenty of experience where rams are young side so could fold especially if go one down...

Comment

Got to say Derby ,on their sites, a lot of them seem convinced ,they only need to turn up to win ,that the rest of the league want them to beat us and some clown even said that if the play off final was in the Midlands ,we would only sell about 15,000 tickets for it ( obviously didnt see the 30,000 that went to Cardiff ).
            Not saying anything against any of the decent Derby , that have come on here, and I never had anything against them before all this but they seem to be a really arrogant lot.
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Just how we like it.tough game but were more than capable, when we're up against it is when the rangers show!! Let derby think they've already won it,failing to prepare is preparing to fail !!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Tamworthram View Post
                Seems to me you have some real anger problems Dave reading this and some of your other posts. Are you nervous about something?
                Seems to me that you need to get off this site and try and find somes of your Dar Bee mates to irritate and stop trying to wind us up. Have you really not got anything better to do? Pathetic!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Mental power will win this game,it's all in the heads...
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Let them be overconfident.
                    Pride (Park) comes before a fall.
                    Yeah i agree mate, ....don't mind them putting themselves forward as favs, running a twitter poll so everyone else can kiss their a*se, or for that matter the bookies fancying them.
                    I hope they stroll out there on the pitch all puffed up with self importance...i really do

Comment

Originally posted by Tamworthram View Post
                      Seems little bo peep has got a sheep missing......no anger probs with me shaun......it comes naturally

Comment

they will come and be conquered on 'all' fronts....im so confident its frightening!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          they will come and be conquered on 'all' fronts....im so confident its frightening!
                          Your positivity will be a force field in front of our goal!

Comment

It could work in our favour...Imagine Charlie Austin score the only goal of the game in the 90th minute..mental
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              It could work in our favour...Imagine Charlie Austin score the only goal of the game in the 90th minute..mental
                              Rather he scores early, then they have to chase the game and take risks allowing us to hit them on the counter and bag another 2 for a 3-0 victory.... Austin hattrick.

Comment

Working...
                              X