No announcement yet.

Cesar could return to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the amount of ex Rs playing for Toronto, they should change their name to Toronto Park Rangers

Also, Queens Park isn't that far from Toronto's ground.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Is that Bradders Orr on the right??.....
      Orr has been a good pick up for TFC, he's been used at RB, CB and last weekend did a great job playing as a DM in front of the back 4 vs New York and Thierry Henry! I will miss Cesar if in fact he has played his last match in MLS!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        ok so we have had tarrabt may return, now we have salad.

tomorrow it will be granero, then mbia, then remy. at least park has retired
        Dont coun't park out yet. Got offered to be club ambassador at man utd, maybe we'll match it...

Comment

I like Cesar. One of them are enough, doesn't matter which one. Although Cesar seems to be difficult to shift.....

Comment

Green's contract is up this summer, so if it's not renewed we may need Cesar back...
            Maybe the decision is that we can't offload Cesar and nobody will pay all of his salary for a loan so we may as well have him back as number 1 and let Green move on........I ****** hope not by the way but it's possible!

Comment

Don't get all the stick Cesar is getting. Top keeper, without him we'd probably have been relegated far earlier than we did.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                Don't get all the stick Cesar is getting. Top keeper, without him we'd probably have been relegated far earlier than we did.
                Do you really believe that?

I thought he was poor.......good shot stopper yes, but on the whole very poor for us. Liability under a crossed ball, far to keen to punch and lost his bottle in a couple of big games, most notable against Villa. He may have been a top keeper once but for me he certainly isn't anymore!

Comment

He may be a mercenary Dave, but was he really that bad a keeper for us?? Be honest, I know its hard to swallow the pride mate

And how many years left on his contract does he still have with us?....
                  Yes he was.....I rather have Warwick Davies in goal!!!

Comment

Not cut out for the prem where strikers are clinical.

Never catches a ball, always parries it into a crowd of players. Not the best when you have a pony defence in the top flight.

Great shot stopper that's about it.

Comment

He may be a mercenary Dave, but was he really that bad a keeper for us?? Be honest, I know its hard to swallow the pride mate

And how many years left on his contract does he still have with us?....
                      he made some errors, but so did Green.
                      overall, I thought he was a good keeper in a sh1t team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Do you really believe that?

I thought he was poor.......good shot stopper yes, but on the whole very poor for us. Liability under a crossed ball, far to keen to punch and lost his bottle in a couple of big games, most notable against Villa. He may have been a top keeper once but for me he certainly isn't anymore!
                        I do. Green made about as many errors from far fewer games.
                        Cesar kept QPR in many games including Chelsea, Spurs, Man City, West Ham, Norwich, Southampton in 2013. 10 points won in those games .

Comment

Would rather ship him out and go for Fabianski

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Would rather ship him out and go for Fabianski
                            No one wants to match the wages QPR are paying him, so he will probably return next season.

Comment

Working...
                            X