BAE Vs Yun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAE Vs Yun

In true Trump card stylie who would win?
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

biggest hair goes to BAE

Comment

For big match experience BAE but I really like the look of Yun and won't be upset if he gets the nod on Saturday !

Comment

Yun for me . Had proved himself and is quick and doesn't get turned as much as bae which will be essential against quick opposition . Bae had been ****ing terrible since jan so if it's on form it goes to yun

Comment

Has to be Yun, bags of energy will enjoy the space on the Wembley pitch. Need to press them not sit back which is what BAE does

Comment

Both. Yun to start and BAE comes on as sub depending on how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Yun for me . Had proved himself and is quick and doesn't get turned as much as bae which will be essential against quick opposition . Bae had been ****ing terrible since jan so if it's on form it goes to yun
              Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Has to be Yun, bags of energy will enjoy the space on the Wembley pitch. Need to press them not sit back which is what BAE does
              I happen to agree with you both, I think we've got a good player on our hands here.

I'll be watching in the World Cup with great interest.

Comment

Yun all the way. He's got experience from playing at Wembley in several games for his country during the Olympic Games, including the final. He's a great threat going forwards but at the same time very solid defensively. Fast, strong, good touch and dare to challenge the opponent when opportunities rises. A final comes down to character and I got a feeling that this guy got tons of that. Hopefully we'll have a true professional on our hands for years to come.

Comment

Yun.

Comment

So the question was in top trump style so is something like this what you're after:

Defending BAE 6 Yun 7
                    Attacking BAE 6 Yun 7
                    Speed BAE 7 Yun 8
                    Crossing BAE 7 Yun 7
                    Experience BAE 8 Yun 6
                    Form BAE 7 Yun 8

Total BAE 41 Yun 43

Hope that adds up :-)

Comment

I would be mad if Yun doesn't start, this time, both as a Korean and as a R.

South Korea gave up the call up and gave the club the time to have him.

The only way to understand this action is to see Arry using Yun as a starter.

Why do you even have to ignore the player with better potential then BAE and with higher devotion than BAE?

Is BAE getting anything from playing in the final??

He is gone next season, honestly he doesnt give a ***** if we get promoted or not.

Its not just BAE most loanies dont care.

Comment

Yun has more of a willingness to get down to the line to put over a cross and even get into the box , I don't see BAE doing both those things but both good players with the ability to make something happen , glad it's Hs problem not mine he will be farked if he does and farked if he doesn't by some

Comment

For the final we need fighters like Yun, not lazy walkers like BAE!

Comment

Yun all day long.

BAE doesn't care, doesn't want to be here and personally I think we look a better side without him anywhere near the match day squad!

Comment

No point in discussing it. Harry will pick BAE.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X