• Show
Clear All

Since i was young
    ive always thought
    that you were c.unts
    and now im sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Went to England V Poland and the Poles created a superb atmosphere and they stood up the whole game ! So fingers crossed we will generate some good noise.
      Could we not employ a bunch of poles to create an atmosphere for us and only pay them half the going rate?
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        Could we not employ a bunch of poles to create an atmosphere for us and only pay them half the going rate?
        They tried that at fulham
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

watched loads of games at New Wembley...England obviously and the difference in a friendly and competitive is really noticeable as you would expect.

Stadiums don't create atmosphere - that's a myth. Fans can make a noise in any shape or size stadium if they want.

Atmosphere will be immense because of the real fan allocation (unlike FA cup) and what is at stake.

For those that have not been before the new Wembley may divide opinions as it is all seater, but it is amazing - the scale of the thing makes it a day to remember for a club like ours. having to get escalators up to your seat is just plain strange!!
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            If some **** thinks they are gonna stand up in front of me all match having paid £76 for a ticket they better think again
            Well you could just use the stadium's "anti-social text service"

Comment

Yeesh

Comment

Could be a lengthy text message Stanley, from our experience of some on here.

Comment

Dont give him ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Well you could just use the stadium's "anti-social text service"

That's me done then. Ain't sure what transphobic is but I'm bound to be it.that said I ain't going to be officially disabled until around 11.15 am on Sunday n all
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      That's me done then. Ain't sure what transphobic is but I'm bound to be it.that said I ain't going to be officially disabled until around 11.15 am on Sunday n all
                      guess that's a fear and loathing of trans gender......like him/her on Eurovision.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                        guess that's a fear and loathing of trans gender......like him/her on Eurovision.
                        Oh the shim what won it ! Had a certain je ne sais pas about it.
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                        X