Derby official site says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby official site says

We did not get an extra allocation not sure what the truth is now.

Ian Taylor said our allocation is 39k
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

They have been given another 1200 seats on their website now
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Same as us surely

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
          They have been given another 1200 seats on their website now
          Oh right, so I guess, we're still lying? I never used to mind Derby, but they've pissed me off all week. Can't wait for Saturday to get into them!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Oh right, so I guess, we're still lying? I never used to mind Derby, but they've pissed me off all week. Can't wait for Saturday to get into them!
            This!

All week I have heard / seen Derby fans unprovoked going out their way to mock us.
            Hope we take them apart on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Irrelevant club in my eyes as we have never had any real history with them

Saying that I agree their fans have acted like complete and utter divs this week
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                We did not get an extra allocation not sure what the truth is now.
                I would always believe derby over the head of press at our shite little club. If they say we didnt get more tickets, then we didnt, and taylor is a farking liar.

Comment

Bit disappointed with our club. I e-mailed them several times yesterday (it doesn't even affect me as I already have my ticket) to challenge them about the mixed messages. They started off by continuing with the claim that neither club had received any more tickets. Eventually I sent them a copy of Ian Taylor's tweet and, guess what, we then somehow managed to acquire another 1200 tickets (apparently people were queueing all night ready for 9am this morning). So, it looks like your guys were telling the truth from the start. This means either the football league/Wembley stadium weren't being honest with Derby or Derby have been a little economic with the truth with us.

Either way, just proves what fantastic fan bases both clubs have and I'm just sorry about the way the normal banter has deteriorated (certain elements from both sides need to look at their posts. Even I have allowed myself to respond in a way I'm not proud about - apologies). I just hope it's a great, good tempered, game with fans from both sides showing the respect the others deserve.

Comment

Wembley don't allocate any of the "restricted view" seats unless they are specifically asked to by the clubs. We requested those back end of last week. At the East End of the stadium, this equates to approx 1,900 seats, in the West End of the stadium, around 1,200. These aren't restricted view in the sense of the pillars in the SAR or Ellerslie, Wembley class restricted view seats as those around the vomitories and gangways that are partially affected by safety rails. In effect they are great views that you pay a bit less for.

On top of that, you also have the returns from the Football League, FA, Premier League, Sky, both clubs sponsors and commercial partners, that they can put on sale late in the process.

Hope that helps
                    Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Tamworthram View Post
                      Bit disappointed with our club. I e-mailed them several times yesterday (it doesn't even affect me as I already have my ticket) to challenge them about the mixed messages. They started off by continuing with the claim that neither club had received any more tickets. Eventually I sent them a copy of Ian Taylor's tweet and, guess what, we then somehow managed to acquire another 1200 tickets (apparently people were queueing all night ready for 9am this morning). So, it looks like your guys were telling the truth from the start. This means either the football league/Wembley stadium weren't being honest with Derby or Derby have been a little economic with the truth with us.

Either way, just proves what fantastic fan bases both clubs have and I'm just sorry about the way the normal banter has deteriorated (certain elements from both sides need to look at their posts. Even I have allowed myself to respond in a way I'm not proud about - apologies). I just hope it's a great, good tempered, game with fans from both sides showing the respect the others deserve.
                      couldn't agree more... Let the best team win. Enjoy your day!

Comment

Didn't think wembley had any 'restricted view' seats in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          I would always believe derby over the head of press at our shite little club. If they say we didnt get more tickets, then we didnt, and taylor is a farking liar.
                          glad you were being sarcastic!
                          Last edited by oldhoop; 20-05-2014, 12:42 PM.
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                          X