Route to Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Route to Wembley

What's the best way to get to Wembley from LR / the bush, other than the march (won't be there in time)

A40 out of london to hanger lane gyratory roundabout and then chuck a right and go down the north circular a406 all the way there, its just past ikea.

Comment

Three options: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Sh...d51.556021!3e0

Comment

Originally posted by dorsetranger View Post
        What's the best way to get to Wembley from LR / the bush, other than the march (won't be there in time)
        If it were me, I'd park up at LR and take the tube (if you are driving to LR). Parking at Wembley is likely to be hard to find and very expensive when you do find it.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Southern train ,one stop ,Bush to Wembley Central ( and you might bump onto us lot ,coming up from Clapham )
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Which station is closer to Wembley Stadium? Is it Webley Stadium (National Rail) or Wembley Park (Underground)?

Also can anyone tell which one of them has less traffic after the game because I need to go to Heathrow right after the game as my flight is at 22:35.
            Last edited by Yousef; 18-05-2014, 05:43 AM.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              Southern train ,one stop ,Bush to Wembley Central ( and you might bump onto us lot ,coming up from Clapham )

Comment

Cheers - gonna park up near LR and give this a try, didn't realise this route existed.

Comment

Park At My House are still listing available residential parking spaces around Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    Park At My House are still listing available residential parking spaces around Wembley.
                    Is this something people have used before? Travelling up for the game and was going to park at hillingdon and tube in but not sure on prices etc. Is it easier to get there from the bush?

Comment

Sounds the dogs but do you know how frequent the trains will run pls

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Sounds the dogs but do you know how frequent the trains will run pls
                        http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/servic...40514/1000/dep

Comment

One stop to Willesden junction, change then 1 stop to Wembley central, journey time 20 minutes,then around 15 minute walk to stadium.

1 train an hour does goes straight to Wembley central without a change and takes 14 minutes.

5 trains approx per hour, 53 minutes past the hour is fast direct train.
                          Last edited by Romford Hoop; 18-05-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Train from Southampton to Clapham Junc then direct on Southern to Wembley central, just under two hours!!
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                              Train from Southampton to Clapham Junc then direct on Southern to Wembley central, just under two hours!!
                              Exact route we are taking from bournemouth.. 9.20 from bournemouth central arrives wembley central just after 12 via clapham junction.

Comment

Working...
                              X