Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2012 Chelsea at home Fa cup 4th round Att 15728.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
    popped in the White Horse last night a few people in there with tickets to be sold at face value
    This is why i keep saying nobody will have any trouble getting a ticket, a lot of rangers are buying their full allocation to just sell on to other r's who cant get a ticket in the pubs etc.

Comment

There won't be that may non R's fans, maybe family of season ticket holders who have a closeness to QPR.
      I'm hearing that some are buying tickets in Derby sections already.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Dont get this moaning thread, was the game against chelsea at wembley then? Or was there that amount of fans there cos thats all the ground can take?
        Some people will just find anything to moan about even if its complete bull shite, like tickets for sale on ebay when ebay doesnt allow tickets to be sold whatsoever.
        spot on mate - threads pointless and just moaning for the sake of it...

Comment

Originally posted by jonRuislip View Post
          I'm 47 years old been Rangers fan all my life, but things change wife, 5 kids and responsibilities but the love for Rangers never changes, Rangers fans are everywhere so don't belittle Rangers fans who have been loyal and been travelling all over the country since the 70's but circumstances change and can't go all the time.
          Well said... Families and finances certainly dictate a lot of fans' ability to get to see the R's as often as they like. I'm lucky enough to be earning a decent wage so I treated myself to a £98 ticket in the Club Wembley and if I wanted to I could afford a season ticket but I also have a 7yr old son so, often have to be quite choosy with regards to following the R's up and down the country and spending time with the family....

I think that it's fantastic that we can sell 35K+ tickets for such a huge occasion....COYR's...

Comment

Working...
          X