New play off final shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New play off final shirt?

Does anyone know if the club are planning to make a play off final kit as per the white one worn in cardiff?.....that club shop credit note in my wallet would come in handy!

No... Dennis the menace kit will be used (with red shorts).

Comment

Has anyone on here actually got one of those white 'Cardiff' shirts?

Not exactly our luckiest kit ever.

Comment

yes ....me !. worn once !

Comment

I've seen those white shirts from the Cardiff game go for upwards of £80 online in recent times, I wouldn't be rushing out for one but whatever floats your boat I guess!
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
            I've seen those white shirts from the Cardiff game go for upwards of £80 online in recent times, I wouldn't be rushing out for one but whatever floats your boat I guess!
            Guy I used to work with went down to the club shop to queue up so he could get one. I seem to remember him saying they arrived at the last minute and were dished out from boxes or something similar.

He wore it on the way home and then on the day before it got chucked in the wardrobe, never to be seen again!

Well worth the time, effort and money.....

Comment

God i hope not....as i posted yesterday Dennis the Menace is supposed to be used.

Comment

Wonder when the new kits get revealed. Other clubs are starting to show theirs.

wrexham new kit looks cool...

Comment

That is awful deep, and who are our kit suppliers next year?...Plain back too by the looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Wonder when the new kits get revealed. Other clubs are starting to show theirs.

wrexham new kit looks cool...

Gary barlows signed for Wrexham deeps??
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That's very much a team wear kit. Nike have produced a few good ones this year it seems. Roma's away shirt for next season is a thing of beauty.

Comment

dont they toss a coin for who wears home colours

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                          Has anyone on here actually got one of those white 'Cardiff' shirts?

Not exactly our luckiest kit ever.
                          I wore mine at Hillsborough! Ergo, lucky.

QED
                          Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                            No... Dennis the menace kit will be used (with red shorts).
                            Hate the red short.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No. We are the "away" team & it has been confirmed that we will wear red and black!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X