** Please post all Wembley ticketing Q & A's HERE **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Please post all Wembley ticketing Q & A's HERE **

Congratulations everyone on getting to Wembley.
    I have been a fan of our great club for over 40 years
    I would like to be there but I live abroad so I am not a ST holder nor a member.
    I have no idea which is the best way for me to buy a ticket and quickly because I need to buy airtickets to.
    Any advise would be appreciated.

E-tickets for wembley

Flight and hotel booked for next weekend. I'm a member so I'm ready to get my match ticket on Friday, but I'm a bit concerned about receiving my ticket before flying to London from Sweden. So for those who booked tickets today, was e-ticket an option? or do anyone know the routines to make sure supporters from abroad get their tickets in time when purchased?

Comment

When I booked I didn't see an option for eticket, just post if booked 3 days before game you can collect from LR or something.
      I booked at 10:30 at work on my iPad I was slightly unprepared so didn't really read anything or print anything out. All I took was my ref number, not even an email confirmation. I think the tickets go to LR and then dispatch so when you book might be worth giving the BO the heads up not to post but collect. Might be worth doing the booking by phone as no collection option on internet.
      Did read on the offy that in exceptional cases can collect from BO, think your case is exceptional. Good luck and have a safe journey.

Comment

Tickets are they sent by post or do you print off

Do ticket master send them by post or do we print them.

Comment

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Just an observation here.

Looking on Derby's official site, it seems that they are using SEE tickets to handle the allocations.

Their fans are having to pay £3 per ticket as opposed to our £3.50 per transaction. (Potentially 8 tickets)

They also have to pay either £2.50 standard postage or £6.00 for guaranteed.

Whilst some object to paying the £3.50, it would appear that things could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Just an observation here.

Looking on Derby's official site, it seems that they are using SEE tickets to handle the allocations.

Their fans are having to pay £3 per ticket as opposed to our £3.50 per transaction. (Potentially 8 tickets)

They also have to pay either £2.50 standard postage or £6.00 for guaranteed.

Whilst some object to paying the £3.50, it would appear that things could be worse.
                all that extra dosh to travel 2 hours in the car and see their club lose haha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  all that extra dosh to travel 2 hours in the car and see their club lose haha
                  Assuming they arrive on time having tried to park the car.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Assuming they arrive on time having tried to park the car.
                    haha our neck of the woods!! at least most of us will have the tube all to ourselves on the way home!

Comment

ticket question

Sorry to trouble people with this q but re ticket buying if you are a member it says there is a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction but that you can only initially buy one ticket and then on Saturday I think you are allowed to buy a second ticket. I know everyone has their own issues but in my case my brother and I - both members - would like to be able to get tickets for my two kids. Ideally we would like those tickets together. So we either buy two tickets on Fri and forget the kids or risk waiting till Sat to see if there will be four available. Am not criticising the club as whatever they do one way or another someone is going to be left unhappy but I can't be the only one puzzling about this.

Also not sure why it says you can only buy eight in one transaction as don't see how you can buy more than two - unless I guess you are buying on behalf of others who are also season ticket holders or members.

Apologies if someone has already raised this.

Comment

There is a post on one of the other hundred ticket threads that says you can buy 4 together on Saturday if you don't buy 2 on Friday. Otherwise you can buy 2 together on Friday and another 2 together on Saturday. I think!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

not exactly crystal clear is it.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            There is a post on one of the other hundred ticket threads that says you can buy 4 together on Saturday if you don't buy 2 on Friday. Otherwise you can buy 2 together on Friday and another 2 together on Saturday. I think!
                            The only problem is that whilst his Friday purchase would be guaranteed, the Saturday ones are subject to availability, so he might even miss out on his guaranteed ticket if he delays and it is busy Saturday.

Comment

Is the booking site?

Does anyone know if booking site for booking tickets for wembley open 24 hrs or like the box office only open from certain hours . Please reply and COYR's

Comment

Working...
                              X