I dont think we have lost at Wigan 2 draws and a win
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Unbeaten at the Emirates

Comment

Did you like the CCS ?

Comment

Yep awesome ground I really enjoued it.

I think most QPR fans enjoyed the trip to the Peter Risdale arena to be honest
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I'm glad, wish our team had put on a better show for you guys though Funky

Comment

Yeah they were preety dire yesterday but to be fair I thought Watson and Rowlands bossed it for us in the middle of the Park.

Simpson took both chances well and vine hit the post second half.

You wont be the first team we turn over away from home, but come the end of the season i expect you to be well up there if you stick with DJ although looking at some of your message boards some of your fans appear to want him out.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                Yeah they were preety dire yesterday but to be fair I thought Watson and Rowlands bossed it for us in the middle of the Park.

Simpson took both chances well and vine hit the post second half.

You wont be the first team we turn over away from home, but come the end of the season i expect you to be well up there if you stick with DJ although looking at some of your message boards some of your fans appear to want him out.
                That's nice of you to say mate, but the players need to realise being tipped for a high finish by these tv pundits doesn't mean thay don't have to put the work in on matchday.... As for these jokers that want DJ out they should remember the dros we have watched over the years before he arrived, he is still working on a limited budget, with the theat of our best players being sold ie Roger Johnson :(

Comment

cardiff have been in good form, scoring and with scorers to call on...

somehow they looked tired and we got the counter attacks going...and it ended up quite comfortable for qpr.

if i was cardiff i would feel ashamed so many walked out, normally so passionate and loyal...after an fa cup final and reasonable league positions recently..still top 6
                  yet from 75th minute it was an exodus, as if swine flu had broken out and the luftwaffe were above!! lol....

qpr fans do leave early too, on occasion.

Comment

you lost at upton park...lol

Comment

Originally posted by bluebird View Post
                      That's nice of you to say mate, but the players need to realise being tipped for a high finish by these tv pundits doesn't mean thay don't have to put the work in on matchday.... As for these jokers that want DJ out they should remember the dros we have watched over the years before he arrived, he is still working on a limited budget, with the theat of our best players being sold ie Roger Johnson :(
                      Very nice stadium!

Agree though DJ in fairness to him has done a very good job with your lot, you have no funds and on paper IMO not a great team but he seems to get them playing well (most of the time) and you're in a decent position in the league. Things could be far worse for you and probably are for most teams operating on a similar budget to you!

Comment

Swansea

Comment

i hate cardiff city with a vengance......half of them aint real fans but neandrathal bully's unless confronted by equal numbers( the bq being a prime example)....the play off final saw a nation of english haters come together to do anything but enjoy the occassion( the lad near the coaches who called me an english pr..k then wish he hadnt with the well placed essex 'kiss')......the club bleat( excuse the pun) to the faw to get 'suspensions n bookings overturned ' wtf:waaaht:is that to to with that muggy association????.......the new stadium looks ok but id like to see it hosting ryhl n newport county as id like to see baaaardiff and those jack ****s booted out of our league as imho we dont need them like we dont need the bhoys or the gers!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

KC Stadium?

Comment

Nah we lost 2-1 at the KC one season.

Comment

Working...
                              X