Hoilett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett

Good game yesterday, both offensively and defensively. One of his better games this season. With confidence and the right attitude he is class. Will be hard to handle on Monday.

I don't want Jnr departing this club without showing what he can do...as he did at Blackburn, there is a very good player in there somewhere, i know it, and i want him to do it for us

Comment

I dont like the lad tbh more for the fact i think he has alot of potentail but he is just so frustraiting - was awful in the prem for us and this year hes had maybe 5 or 6 decent games which just isnt good enough - he should of tore this league a new one - but agree he had one of his better games on friday so fair play for that

Comment

I didn't think he done anything to earn any credit. must admit I'm not a fan so I find myself concentrating on what he' s doing more so than others. He's so lazy. got on the ball in good positions to do Wigan some damage, but total lack of end product. he tracks back to cover his position (lm) but when the opponents have the ball in his territory , he does absolutely nothing to get the ball back.

Comment

He only does well when he comes from the bench. I wouldn't start him today. Benayoun right and Traore left.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X