northern r's.....growing fanbase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northern r's.....growing fanbase

is it me or are there more n more northern accent r's these days??..............laughed when we sang 'you dirty northern barstewards' to wigan and right yorkshire voice behind me joining in
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

We "R" Nationwide.
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

They our special agent under cover storm troopers.

BEWARE.

Comment

Me mates son is a born n bed whippet fancier, was laughing with him @ HT about him being torn
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

hoopzie my first visit to wigan and quite a tidy little town mate...popped in the queens arms after for a swifty and gorgeous michelle keeghan esq barmain in there....had to be prised away from her charms!

Comment

Yeah noticed that last night. Loads of northern accents in the away end.

Comment

Certainly agree with that facto, waiting at Wigan North Western for my train back to Warrington a group of 6-8 12yr old local lads where singing "We Are The Pride Of West London" so funny to hear. Won't be going back to Warrington in a hurry thou will use tripadvisor next time ��������

Comment

I would be interested in the fan geography the Rs enjoy.....I think it's more widespread than we all realise

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                  Certainly agree with that facto, waiting at Wigan North Western for my train back to Warrington a group of 6-8 12yr old local lads where singing "We Are The Pride Of West London" so funny to hear. Won't be going back to Warrington in a hurry thou will use tripadvisor next time ��������
                  They got off the same train as me before the game and were singing QPR songs then. Didn't see them in the ground mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    is it me or are there more n more northern accent r's these days??..............laughed when we sang 'you dirty northern barstewards' to wigan and right yorkshire voice behind me joining in
                    You should've turned around and pointed to him and sang louder... I'm joking

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      To me if you havnt got a South London accent ,your a northerner
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I would be interested in the fan geography the Rs enjoy.....I think it's more widespread than we all realise
                        Why don't watrb do a poll on here asking which county your from which could be used to complete a geographical map of our support? Mine would be Gloucestershire along with another two season ticket holders.
                        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

essex by migration me.....but loads n loads of qpr in gods finest county hence we should relocate to corringham!

Comment

Working...
                          X