Clint hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint hill

Big big fan of his- but Jesus lucky boy tonight got away with two penalties IMO. Should have been sent off. As captain that's poor and he said sorry at the end apparently. If that was dunne be 6 threads up now

he is the professional legend one we have. won't make the secon mistake

Comment

Wasn't even booked. Good stuff, Clint. See ya Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Wasn't even booked. Good stuff, Clint. See ya Monday.

Comment

Loved it after the game when the whole end sang his name and he punched his chest saluting the Rs faithful. Top man.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Next year i'd only have him for cover, we need two new cb's. I asked for the same last year but hope we get it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Next year i'd only have him for cover, we need two new cb's. I asked for the same last year but hope we get it this year.
              Ned can do a job. We need one new CB to partner him.

Comment

If Hill isn't Captain next season, I really hope Ned is given the armband.
                Ned could be here for years if given the backing.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                  CB
                  Is it three or four years now the CB problem has been ongoing?

Clint is a legend but I'd like to see him on the staff under whoever ends up taking up the reins.

All thoughts of that on hold for the next game or two ;)

Oh and nice to hear about him and the fans, hope the other ten gave the respect that was due to the 3000

Comment

He's been too clumsy for my liking for a good couple of years now, and gets away with a lot that could be given as pens.... and it's not clever, it's far more luck than judgement!

Comment

I don't remember the penalty shouts but then again I wasn't watching on the tv to see them
                      Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

clever player who uses his expierence to his advantage. always 100%. one of the best players at rangers in the last few years. top lad.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Really rate Clint, but struggles to cope with anyone against him that has pace!!
                          The same with Dunne, both Hill and Dunne you can depend on but they have lost there legs now and would get torn apart next season if we go up.
                          Would still keep both on next season, but we do need another Centreback that can line up with Ned for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                            Big big fan of his- but Jesus lucky boy tonight got away with two penalties IMO. Should have been sent off. As captain that's poor and he said sorry at the end apparently. If that was dunne be 6 threads up now
                            ball wasn't even in play for the second 'penalty'...

Comment

just leave clint alone the man is a hero!!!!!!!!
                              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                              X