M6 Junction 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and you both pal
    'Twas great support last night don't you think?
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

yes mate the fans did their bit and in all fairness the players too....though nedhum was immense!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No problems whatsoever on the M6 Toll. Was parked up in the empty Free Parking bays outside DW Fitness by 2:15

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          had to be one of the bowlarking worse journeys ooop north ever.....left at eleven and never got to wigan til 6.45..........yes fooking 6.45....that m6 makes the m25 look like a road in the nevada desert....and the traffic lights in wigan wtf????...all over the gaff!..........coming home a nightmare too....m6 shut near wolves n diverted off at 2 in the fooking morning!
          i left wandsworth at 12.30 didn't stop on the journey and arrived at the DW at 6.15 , left straight after the game got indoors at 3.10 , the m6 was closed at j5/6 then again at 12/13 i was so tired i had the cold air full blast in my face to keep me awake. couldn't risk the heating on or i would have drifted off

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            No problems whatsoever on the M6 Toll. Was parked up in the empty Free Parking bays outside DW Fitness by 2:15
            sat nav was telling me there was congestion on toll so never used it

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              sat nav was telling me there was congestion on toll so never used it
              Some people we met in the pub at Wigan Pier told us there was a bit, but we obviously just missed it, getting there a little earlier.

Comment

Working...
              X