Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a message to any qpr players/officials reading this..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a message to any qpr players/officials reading this..................

we,the supporters and loyal followers of our magnificent little club ask of you the following tonight and over,hopefully the next three games.....please wear our shirts with the same pride and passion our fantastic fans do.....please put in a performance we can all be proud of and not shirk any challange and kept fighting right to the final whistle.....if we come up short at least we know you gave everthing,like us fans, to the cause.......a safe journey and gods speed to us all..............'whatever the season....we'll follow our team'!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Your most sensible post ever and spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      we,the supporters and loyal followers of our magnificent little club ask of you the following tonight and over,hopefully the next three games.....please wear our shirts with the same pride and passion our fantastic fans do.....please put in a performance we can all be proud of and not shirk any challange and kept fighting right to the final whistle.....if we come up short at least we know you gave everthing,like us fans, to the cause.......a safe journey and gods speed to us all..............'whatever the season....we'll follow our team'!!
      I was almost choking up by the end ............UR'ssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Well said Facta !
        Come on u R'sssss

Comment

You do make me laugh facto, you love talking to the players and management in new threads as if they ever bother to read here on a match day.
          Oh and lets hope they didnt see this post from you from yesterday if the do read on here eh.

im with you stains....i wont lose any sleep either way if we go up or not....i dont think we are good enough to win our semi final so dont expect to get to wembley

Comment

Players and supporters, give your all and leave nothing behind
            C'mon my team
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              You do make me laugh facto, you love talking to the players and management in new threads as if they ever bother to read here on a match day.
              Oh and lets hope they didnt see this post from you from yesterday if the do read on here eh.

im with you stains....i wont lose any sleep either way if we go up or not....i dont think we are good enough to win our semi final so dont expect to get to wembley
              Spot on Kev....changes like the wind !!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post

irrespective dear boy.....my heart rules my head on match day....chill a little more and enjoy life!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It's all any real fan wants of their team. Over the past ten years of so, I have seen so many players put on a City shirt then go out play like they don't give a flying fvck: made me so angry. Only in the past season or so have we been able to say that every man in the squad has played with pride and passion, and it's a great feeling: even when they've lost, you can still feel proud of them.

I hope all the QPR players give it a real go tonight and on Monday: they owe it to the fans. It's going to be a tough couple of games, but Wigan do appear to have gone off the boil a bit. When we beat them at the beginning of April, I thought they looked really good, and I thought they were nailed-on favourites to go up. Since then they've lost four and won three in the league, as well as losing to Arsenal in the Cup. So you never know.

Best of luck: I'll be glued to the box.

Comment

Whose your money on Foxy

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      I wrote out the opposite of this so you don't have to post it in 2 hours time Facto

we,the supporters and loyal followers of our magnificent little club ask of you the following tonight and over,hopefully the next three games.....please don't wear our shirts with the same pride and passion our fantastic fans do.....please put in a performance we can all be ashamed of and make sure to shirk any challenge and don't even try right to the final whistle.....if we come up short at least we know you gave nothing,unlike us fans, to the cause.......a safe journey and gods speed to us all..............'whatever the season....we'll never follow our team'!!

Comment

F*** that non believing we aint good enough s*** - We got a class squad that hasnt perfromed to its nest this year with injuries hampering us too but thats all done now - we got pretty much our full strenght team with the promise land again firmly in our own hands....this is it our players are going to step it up now and smash it....we should all expect and believe

Comment

I believe!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            I believe!
                            Amen praise the lord
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                            X