No announcement yet.

Today we go to War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who went to Cardiff a few seasons back, recreate that and so more. Loud as ****
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Driving now. Cant wait for this. And what a battle cry that is!

Lets have it lads!

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        For anyone who went to Cardiff a few seasons back, recreate that and so more. Loud as ****
        Loved that day! Took a friend and he loved every minute of it, even though he handed over 100 quid at full time (pre-season bet we'd go up). Still got the game on Sky+ and the 'EIEIEIO' chant for about 10 mins towards the end just gets louder and louder!

Comment

Those fortunate to be there this evening, remember, there will be us, covering almost all time zones across The World, from ex pats down under, new found support in South East Asia, across The Americas & throughout the whole of Europe; screaming from our roof tops & becoming one with the rest of you.

In the words of the great Bill Crosby:
          The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

good luck and stay safe to all those travelling up to Wigan, sing loud and proud and I'll see you all Monday night at Loftus Road. You RRRRRRRsssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              Today is a huge day in the history of our great club.

Do not underestimate the significance of tonight's match.

Each and every one of the mighty 4000 heading north can and will make a difference.

Be loud and proud my fellow R's the team need you as much tonight as they have ever done.

Do not heap pressure upon them if it's not going our way or if we concede early. Do not leave Wigan without giving your all.

Because we ARE Q.P.R. and we are proud of our club, our history and of our future.

Be brave brothers and sisters and do not leave tonight wishing you had sung more or louder because by then it will be too late. Do it for the one's who can't be there and for every rangers fan no matter where they are.

Come on urrrrrsssss!
              Amen.

Comment

Give the players the support they can talk about for years whatever happens. A one or two goal lead either way tonight is not conclusive, as we all know it's only half time. Whatever noise we make tonight will be doubled on Monday. Is it safe to use the word FACT?

Comment

Good luck...good travelling ...hope we get a great result for you all!

Comment

message to TW, this is what it is to be a football supporter, a Rangers fan, none of this it's only a game of football nonsense tonight, PLEASE,
                    come on you rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                    X