Did you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know?

Did you know...the team finishing 3rd in this div, (since the current format was introduced in 1989) have won the playoff final 9 times, the most of any position.
    5th place finishers are the next highest winners of the playoff final =7 times, then 6th place=5 times, with the 4th place finishers winning the least amount of times 4.

Did you know 4 of the last 5 champ playoff finals have been contested between the 3rd and the 5th place teams

Did you know Derby County have made the champ playoffs 3 time before this year finishing ..3rd..losing semi finalists...4th losing semi finalists..3rd winners

Did you know..London based teams (if you count Watford as our area) have twice won the champ playoffs, 3 years in a row...97 Palace..98 Charlton..99..Watford
    04 ..Palace..05..West Ham..06..Watford...
    The last two winners of the playoff final?...2012..West Ham...13 ...Palace...14??..how many London clubs left?

Surely we're due a 4th place winner the last team to win from 4th was Charlton.....1998

Harry out!!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

And not a lot of people know that.....

Comment

I'm a little on edge ...looking for something anything .....

Comment

...Looks like i chose the wrong week to give up smoking/drinking/glue sniffing!!!

Comment

The team in 3rd place have won more times, because usually they are the 3rd best team!

the stats would suggest that Derby and Wigan will contest the final and I would not disagree with them.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              The team in 3rd place have won more times, because usually they are the 3rd best team!

the stats would suggest that Derby and Wigan will contest the final and I would not disagree with them.
              And if we are to lose out,best do it in the semi's and not the final.nothing worse !!

Comment

Working...
              X