jonny williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny williams

Fantastic player from palace - didnt realise he wasnt playing for them and had been loaned out to ipswich for last few months - prem or championship really rate this young lad and would be a really good investment - better than carroll imo and the type of player we should be looking at

Never seen him really.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Saw alot of him last season very decent player...they even call him 'Jonniesta' down at Palace!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Why was he loaned out if he's that good? is the first thing that comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
          Wasn't a starter for them in their promotion season (I think) as he was quite young but looked promising when he did play. They've probably loaned him out for some first team experience.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            Well to many on here hitchcock is better than suarez and should of started every game for us we loaned him out to sit on rotherhams bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Well to many on here hitchcock is better than suarez and should of started every game for us we loaned him out to sit on rotherhams bench.
              And when he did play for Rotherham he scored 5 out of his 7 appearances.... not too bad.

I wasn't saying he should've started every game but when our striker's are injured for most of the season I would have definitely preferred to see Hitchcock up front rather than Maiga, Keane, Zamora and Johnson
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Perhaps Williams doesn't fit Pulis style of play.

Comment

I asked palace mate and apparently the lad got a nasty injury but said hes a clas splayer and apparently as been a massive reason why ipswich have been playing well this year

Comment

Working...
                  X