Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I hope you're having me on
    not at all old son....normally get em on board on the services outside brum .......go to the game.....drop em off after!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dangerous Rangers anyone?

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Me and my stepson driving up from bournemouth, driving back after the game hopefully be back home by 3.30ish..hopefully with a Rangers win which will make the journey home a whole lot better.....COME ON URRRRRRRSSSSS.
        Last edited by bmthranger; 07-05-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Got an exam until 12:30, pals picking me up straight from there and headed to Wigan - via an off license of course.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Got an exam until 12:30, pals picking me up straight from there and headed to Wigan - via an off license of course.
            Just as well we didn't finish third or sixth then, isn't it!! That exam would have gone for a burton.

Comment

Train to Manchester fri afternoon, dump bags off then over to wigan. Back to Manc after the game, night out and then train back lunchtime sat

Comment

Got a special dispensation for my tag for one night on compassionate grounds, my home improvement loan comes through friday morning from the council and that covers home and away and club wembley (fingers crossed), my mate Bazzas got a 61 plate Bmw M3 ringer and is lending me that to take me and Deano (hes bringing the yayo cos i sorted the whip) to Wigan. Get in, excited aint the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Just as well we didn't finish third or sixth then, isn't it!! That exam would have gone for a burton.
                  Tell me about it mate, was properly cheerin on derby when we coulda got 3rd

Comment

Tell me about it mate, was properly cheerin on derby when we coulda got 3rd

Good stuff. Good luck with the exam. I, sadly, mark em. I don't sit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Good stuff. Good luck with the exam. I, sadly, mark em. I don't sit them.
                      Thanks mate

If you happen to come across a Project Management paper for a Quantity Surveying Consultancy student that has doodled a QPR line up on the back cover, be sure to give it top marks won't you

Comment

Thanks mate

If you happen to come across a Project Management paper for a Quantity Surveying Consultancy student that has doodled a QPR line up on the back cover, be sure to give it top marks won't you
                        Would have to have Clint as CB.....

Comment

Only an hour or so on the train for me on Friday so not bad, last train home is just before 11 too and end up in town on the beer. Two days recovery and early train down Monday, drop bags in hotel and down the Bush for around 1pm, train back midday Tuesday, hopefully with a massive smile on my face!

Comment

Working...
                          X