Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan Providing Free Coach Travel For Game At LR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I don't think he would have said that unless they have been led to believe that's what's expected. In recent times big games have become the norm to Wigan in particular trips to wembley. I think there fans will wait for wembley if they get there can't see them turning 1800 over
    I guess so, but I thought it was more his opinion rather than him knowing. Free coach travel for Wigan fans, they'll have over 1k at LR.

Comment

They just said on LCI that there anticipating Wigan brining 4 to 500 on Monday that leaves 1300 spare seats.

If there is demand from Rangers fans for more tickets at home we need to get home fans in upstairs and split the upper tier
      Its our patch and our home advantage lets make sure we take advantage of every opportunity
      Agree
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        I guess so, but I thought it was more his opinion rather than him knowing. Free coach travel for Wigan fans, they'll have over 1k at LR.
        I think 1000 would be a reasonable assumption of their numbers and if that happened that leaves space for in theory, after segregation, another 700 Rangers fans. If the club are reading this make it Happen the more Rangers packed into Loftus Road come Monday night the better

Comment

Laid on coaches... who are they trying to kid.... they've just hired a minibus.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Laid on coaches... who are they trying to kid.... they've just hired a minibus.

Comment

No chance will the ob allow Rangers in the away end
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                be could if we could have rangers either side of their 400 in the middle though haha

Comment

Why mate?? Mixed end at Fulham with no problems plus other clubs segregate just netting off two colums of seats (swansea & Spurs for an example) so dont see why the same would not apply at ours.

Logistics would need looking at but the easy option is to put Rangers on Ellersie side of away end so they can use stairs there that would allow them to use facilities in both the Lower School away and Ellersie Rd whilst Wigan fans use the facilites upstairs.

It can be done if we want to do it in my view. If wigan sell out problem solved but if they dont and there are 500+ seats just sitting there what a waste if we have fans that want them and its a loss of money too.

Comment

Why mate?? Mixed end at Fulham with no problems plus other clubs segregate just netting off two colums of seats (swansea & Spurs for an example) so dont see why the same would not apply at ours.

Logistics would need looking at but the easy option is to put Rangers on Ellersie side of away end so they can use stairs there that would allow them to use facilities in both the Lower School away and Ellersie Rd whilst Wigan fans use the facilites upstairs.

It can be done if we want to do it in my view. If wigan sell out problem solved but if they dont and there are 500+ seats just sitting there what a waste if we have fans that want them and its a loss of money too.
                    Because it will be too much hassle to do it in 3 days

Fulham have had a neutral end for years and Swansea/Spurs have purposely set there ground out like it is.
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

True! Never.

Comment

Because it will be too much hassle to do it in 3 days

Fulham have had a neutral end for years and Swansea/Spurs have purposely set there ground out like it is.
                        They have sorted out a mosaic for the loft end in a similar amount of time so if we really wanted to do it im sure we could. Would it be hassle yes! would the hassle be worth it yes in my book

Comment

They have sorted out a mosaic for the loft end in a similar amount of time so if we really wanted to do it im sure we could. Would it be hassle yes! would the hassle be worth it yes in my book
                          The police wouldn't allow it so its a non starter , we would also need a new safety certificate which we wouldn't be able to get in that time frame

Wigan will bring over 1k anyway
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

So much chat on this forum is about things that could never and will never happen, or about tickets not selling when there is still ages left and they will deffo sell out. Madness.

Comment

Should have just given them the lower tier...

Comment

Working...
                              X