Harry Out!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Korean Fans reaction to Yun (goal v Bansley)
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
-
Yun played well yesterday, and topped it off with a great goal.
I would certainly pick him ahead of BAE.Comment
-
this exactly!!!!! its disgraceful that he's allowed to be called that in a forum that claims a policy off respect.....repeat....damaged in a serious car accident where he nearly lost his lifeComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I didn't know that... my apologies to Harry, I to was in a car crash which has left me damaged for life.Comment
-
I didn't mean to appear to be you Shania...it was some kind of quote error....also respect to MYU for what he said...
I think redcrap etc is ok...(even though I don't agree he is) but more personal stuff not for obvious reasons
edit back on subject good show Yun.......bon is stoked and its nice to see we still have some KfansLast edited by QPR71; 04-05-2014, 02:52 PM.Comment
-
for me suk must start ahead of the hairbear who just doesnt care!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
I didn't mean to appear to be you Shania...it was some kind of quote error....also respect to MYU for what he said...
I think redcrap etc is ok...(even though I don't agree he is) but more personal stuff not for obvious reasons
edit back on subject good show Yun.......bon is stoked and its nice to see we still have some Kfans
Ehm everything is ok OK
.
QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
Yun will be back on the bench for the Wigan games it would be suicide to leave Hill out when we're already struggling to defend set pieces.Comment

Comment