No announcement yet.

if carlsberg did weekends..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if carlsberg did weekends..............

baaaardiff......the fools...............the turkey twizzlers tomorrow
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

If I could have chosen three teams at start of season would have been them possibly Stoke for Cardiff but would have taken those three

Comment

If the tractor boy wannabees get dumped tomorrow it will be perfect.

These 3 clubs fans have come on here and gloated over the last few seasons , where are the ch unts now

Comment

Can't believe the 3 that are there now .......absolutely perfect

Comment

All the carrot crunchers have all 6 fingers crossed for tomorrow! It will do them no good they are DOWN!

Comment

Cardiff and fulham ,two out of three aint bad ,happy days............
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

[QUOTE=Factamondo;1253129]baaaardiff......the fools...............the turkey twizzlers tomorrow[/Q you've been cottaging by the river,alias suicidalwhite,you naughty boy you.ivor longen has taken the bait.

Comment

Very true facto.

Comment

[QUOTE=midland R;1253175]
                  Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  baaaardiff......the fools...............the turkey twizzlers tomorrow[/Q you've been cottaging by the river,alias suicidalwhite,you naughty boy you.ivor longen has taken the bait.
                  Be a lamb and put a link up for that please, it won't let me view without registering
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Absolutely buzzing. And if the boys can do the business in a couple of weeks time, will look forward to the perfect summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      baaaardiff......the fools...............the turkey twizzlers tomorrow
                      So much for Gary Hooper and Scott Parker not wanting to play in the championship 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by martyhoop View Post
                        So much for Gary Hooper and Scott Parker not wanting to play in the championship ������������
                        Last minute crack at the England squad went well for them!

Comment

My ideal three would have been Foolham, Baahdiv, Swinesea.
                          Will, however, settle for Naaaarwich in place of Swinesea.
                          Another season of mediocrity, constantly struggling to stay in the premiersh!t for the chavs at Swinesea, that'll do me, too.

Comment

where the gardener and billy wiz???.....come out come out where ever you are???????
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Even the wire wool w anchor went up in my estimations a small bit by beating the fools 4 1 when they had nowt to play for.

Comment

Working...
                              X