Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the FULHAM ARE RELEGATED' appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely love them going down. Scott Parker chose well for his England World Cup squad bid didn't he!?

TO be fair, I expect them to tear up the Championship next season. If we are still in the Championship, should be a great competition.

Comment

• Teacher to class: "What does your dad do at weekends?".

Little Boy: "He's a dancer in a *** bar and sometimes if the money's right he lets punters bang his a**se and *** in his gob".

Teacher takes him outside, "Is that true?".

Little boy: "No miss, it's ********. He plays for Fulham but I'm too embarrassed to admit that".
      .................................................. .................................................. ................................................
      The police rescued a small lad from his parents who beat him constantly. He was placed with an aunt, who sadly beat him too. Then he went to a foster home, where again he was beaten.

He has now been placed with Fulham FC !!!!!!
      Last edited by QPRDave; 06-05-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Well,apparantely it's not the s h i t e players that they have it's all Michael jackson's fault.....what a joke that Al Fayed is :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27298374

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
          Well,apparantely it's not the s h i t e players that they have it's all Michael jackson's fault.....what a joke that Al Fayed is :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27298374
          I know I saw that!!!! talk about rubbing their faces in it after they have been relegated and they love Mo down the River. That comment just shows what he thinks of them

Comment

• Originally posted by HarefieldFFC View Post
            Don't have respect for any FFC fan backing this desperate challenge, as Sunderland didn't gain an advantage, didn't try to, and it was their own player (just forgot a piece of paperwork when he came back).

We deserve to go down becasue we have been s**t, and it is a shame if the club is further damaging their credibility, by signing up to this rubbish.

If there is a challenge, I hope it fails...
            You appear to be a top fella, if you saw this board last year and all the stuff posted by Fulham fans you would have to laugh, on the other hand a few of us have no doubt gone on your board in response.

The truth is the rivalry between us is minimal, Brentford,Orient and yourselves have been playing each other on a regular basics until 17-19 years ago so Brentford will be a big game next year, admittedly you may have outgrown them over the last few years.

If we don't go up which is quite possible, QPR , Brentford, Millwall, Fulham, Orient? Makes quite a fun season.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              You appear to be a top fella, if you saw this board last year and all the stuff posted by Fulham fans you would have to laugh, on the other hand a few of us have no doubt gone on your board in response.

The truth is the rivalry between us is minimal, Brentford,Orient and yourselves have been playing each other on a regular basics until 17-19 years ago so Brentford will be a big game next year, admittedly you may have outgrown them over the last few years.

If we don't go up which is quite possible, QPR , Brentford, Millwall, Fulham, Orient? Makes quite a fun season.
              I have taken a look on a few of the Fulham forums since their relegation and in all honesty there is next to no Rangers fans on them having a dig or goading a very dignified response from our fans on their forums given how they bahaved and were all over here and other Rangers forums when we dropped.

They have taken some stick on Rangers Forums but thats to be expected and even when you review this thread much of it has been light hearted and for me sums but both sets of fans. Think Rangers fans have been dignified and excelled in their behaviour

Comment

• the fact their message boards wont let us on has got nothing to do with it at all !
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I know I saw that!!!! talk about rubbing their faces in it after they have been relegated and they love Mo down the River. That comment just shows what he thinks of them
                  I'll be eternally grateful for him rescuing us from the mire, and giving us a rollercoaster ride to the top table (something I never thought I'd ever see), but since he sacked Tigana, everything he has uttered ever since has been an absolute embarrassment.

I just ignore everything he says, and wtf are the National football Museum doing, taking his Michael Jackson doll?

Personally I think he's a bit senile....

Comment

What did poor old Charlton do to upset you then
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

As I've said, Brentford are wetting themselves that they're playing us again, and yes it's another local derby.

However, we only played them for a few years from the late 80s to early/mid 90s, and historically we've played Chelsea a lot more (although I'm not kidding myself that they give a t*ss!).

I first remember playing QPR in the late 70s, and of course the 82/83 season, and granted since then we've only played a few times, but I feel a natural rivalry due to the geography (having grown up in West London (Chiswick) years ago), and to me personally, it's a pretty big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarefieldFFC View Post
                        As I've said, Brentford are wetting themselves that they're playing us again, and yes it's another local derby.

However, we only played them for a few years from the late 80s to early/mid 90s, and historically we've played Chelsea a lot more (although I'm not kidding myself that they give a t*ss!).

I first remember playing QPR in the late 70s, and of course the 82/83 season, and granted since then we've only played a few times, but I feel a natural rivalry due to the geography (having grown up in West London (Chiswick) years ago), and to me personally, it's a pretty big deal.
                        respect Harefield, for you and all the decent Fulham fans I've held off anymore abuse. When I started supporting the r's Fulham were in the top tier, we were two divisions lower, so it's pushing it a bit to say your rivals are more Brentford than us. The truth is the three of us have somehow avoided each other in the main for nigh on 50 years
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          respect Harefield, for you and all the decent Fulham fans I've held off anymore abuse. When I started supporting the r's Fulham were in the top tier, we were two divisions lower, so it's pushing it a bit to say your rivals are more Brentford than us. The truth is the three of us have somehow avoided each other in the main for nigh on 50 years
                          I know, which is why I'm (respectfully) hoping that we're all in the same division next year, as it will probably be a first, and interesting to say the least.

However, if you do go up, then good luck to you and we'll just have to take it on the chin!!

Comment

Working...
                          X