Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest crowd of season

Millwall was our lowest home gate this season.Must be the
    myth about them that lead to over 2k empty seats.

Club closes half the lower tier of the School End (and the first four rows of the upper tier to stop Millwall throwing objects. That's why the attendance is lower.

Comment

I think loads of Millwall were too scared to turn up after Facto's mum gave a few of their lads a pasting before the game
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

All the ridiculous hype on social media and the club saying they will open the ground up early put a lot off.
        I was at the Bush at 9.45am, I went walking round the shops at Wesfields and did not see a single Millwall fan until just before kick off outside the ground.
        Apart from a few spotty teenagers who apparently tried to get at the Adelaide (unsuccessfully) there was absolutely nothing to be worried about.
        I also wonder how much the tax payer had to pay for that security operation yesterday. By the way it was very well organised imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
          All the ridiculous hype on social media and the club saying they will open the ground up early put a lot off.
          I was at the Bush at 9.45am, I went walking round the shops at Wesfields and did not see a single Millwall fan until just before kick off outside the ground.
          Apart from a few spotty teenagers who apparently tried to get at the Adelaide (unsuccessfully) there was absolutely nothing to be worried about.
          I also wonder how much the tax payer had to pay for that security operation yesterday. By the way it was very well organised imo.
          Said this on another thread not an easy job for the Police yesterday. I thought measures around the ground were a bit OTT but suppose if the intention behind them were successful it justifies their implementation

Comment

Not just social media. Seemed a lot on here were getting almost giddy with excitement about Millwall coming to town.

Comment

This!
              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                Did you really think that those whole sections of empty seats were unsold cos nobody wanted to go??

Comment

also puts to bed this falacy we need a 40000 plus stadium...........ridiculous!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Spot on. Much ado about nothing as most sensible people knew it would be.

Never seen so many plod about as yesterday, when we walked up from the green to the C&S there must have been literally 30 meat wagons lined up either side of the Uxbridge Road, police were properly padded up n all - looked as though they were preparing to take on the taliban.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Millwall do appear to get away with murder. Did anyone notice in the away end they were all standing in the stair wells and stairs to the point you could not see the steps in any block of the upper tier.

Also did any of them manage to force their way in as they proclaimed they would??? im guessing not given they were checking tickets on entrances to the roads

Comment

id send the bill for this opperation to millwall football club! their fans were chucking seats onto to pitch at the end, i saw some bald fat 5o year old at the front of them giving it large total plum, the bloke should be ashamed of himself at his age! why dont the football league just say if millwall fans cause any more trouble they shut their ground down and take points away! this bunch of thugs have got away with it far, far, far to long imo!
                        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Did you really think that those whole sections of empty seats were unsold cos nobody wanted to go??
                          Absolutey after thr rubbish football we have played lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                            Members saving their money for the play offs
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                            X