Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Again lack of balance in the original selection, constant changes in both players and systems, lack of pace in crucial areas and another mistake by our nervous wreck of a keeper. How some on here rate him as anything above average is beyond me. Result doesn't really matter but clueless needs to sort out what system he is going to play and who us going to play in it if we are to have any chance.

We can bring in another keeper and pay 50% less who will be just as good, not worth the wages we pay him.

Comment

today is NOT the day for the continual berating of players, formations, tactics, and general Harry bashing.....we are officially 4th and well done to the team for getting there after last season. Lets look forward to the playoffs eh......good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        Again lack of balance in the original selection, constant changes in both players and systems, lack of pace in crucial areas and another mistake by our nervous wreck of a keeper. How some on here rate him as anything above average is beyond me. Result doesn't really matter but clueless needs to sort out what system he is going to play and who us going to play in it if we are to have any chance.
        Ricky a keeper is only as good as his defence....except for Cesar who would struggle to hold a conversation let alone a football.
        Hasn't this goalkeeper just broken a 50 year old clean sheet record this season?...From what i could gather the team sat back and gave them lot free-kick practice

Comment

It always nice to be optimistic but there needs to be a semblance of realism, we almost certainly have the biggest playing budget in the division, the keeper today is on 50k per week, that's over 2.5 million a year. We a have a huge squad and an even greater number out on loan. The success of this season will only be known at the end of May so to suggest being fourth now is success is pretty pointless.

I would also ask if you are really looking forward to the play offs or just praying that we put in a couple of decent performances in the hope of a day out at wembley. I don't care how optimistic you are there is no way on this earth you can go into those games having any certainty that firstly Redknapp will pick the right team or tactics or secondly that our players won't be found lacking in both fitness or indeed make a basic error.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Ricky a keeper is only as good as his defence....except for Cesar who would struggle to hold a conversation let alone a football.
            Hasn't this goalkeeper just broken a 50 year old clean sheet record this season?...From what i could gather the team sat back and gave them lot free-kick practice
            I would argue the opposite, that a defense is only as good as their keeper. Can't blame the defense for their goal today although do agree Dunne needs to be rested but under Redknapp that isn't going to happen. Problem is everyone keeps on about the clean sheet record but if you remember that run he hardly had a save of note to make and the last three months have seen a succession of mistakes.

Comment

How about looking forward to the playoffs instead on the constant whining......should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                I would argue the opposite, that a defense is only as good as their keeper. Can't blame the defense for their goal today although do agree Dunne needs to be rested but under Redknapp that isn't going to happen. Problem is everyone keeps on about the clean sheet record but if you remember that run he hardly had a save of note to make and the last three months have seen a succession of mistakes.
                My point about only as good as defence in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  We can bring in another keeper and pay 50% less who will be just as good, not worth the wages we pay him.
                  100%, watched Southend v. Oxford earlier in the season and the Oxford goalie pulled off 3 world class saves. One on par with Banks save against Brazil
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Green = fùcking useless ******

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
                      Green = fùcking useless ******
                      , yeah right!!! slight over reaction!!!!!

Comment

Would take the Millwall keeper forde a million times over rob green. That save he made off that header today was superb.

Comment

Fordes a good keeper. Surprised he never got a move to a better club.

Comment

Originally posted by QprCelt View Post
                            Would take the Millwall keeper forde a million times over rob green. That save he made off that header today was superb.

.....and that opinion is based on seeing one great save from Forde is it? Or do you watch Forde play a lot?

Comment

I've always said Green is over paid , people on here overlooked that becouse Ceasar was on higher wages

Comment

Working...
                              X