Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so who's poopers are already twitching????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have my tin hat on if I were sat in W,X,A,B blocks. You'll be fine if you don't go looking for it

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      A Millwall fella I know from the England trips got a ticket from Viagogo in the Upper Loft but somehow a check was made and QPR have relocated him in to the Millwall section despite it being sold out for about a month

How they found out I dont know but I am guessing that Viagogo must share their data with clubs and somebody gets paid to cross reference somehow

Not sure if that was a good thing or not that QPR did
      We can root out the rest by singing 'If you love millwall stand up'

Comment

I wonder if there will be security in Burger King today? Fairly busy with our fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          I wonder if there will be security in Burger King today? Fairly busy with our fans.

Mate text earlier to say they've got someone on the door, but I think he's telling me a Whopper!
          I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Where can I find you?!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm not worried as we've got plenty of Rangers hard men to protect us

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Make sure your bottle of lube is held upright as the stewards will take the top off the bottle will result in the school end being 'wet & slippery'
                Only wimps use lube Westie .......... That's what you whispered in my ear wasn't it !
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X