Millwall and the ref for Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see us batter them. 6\7\8 -0.
    I want to see wall tattooed kids crying on their lonsdale slazenger hoodies.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

To be honest it could be a blessing if we play the reserves. The first team was pretty shite against Watford.
      Would love to see us put a nail in Millwalls coffin though.

Comment

ive got nothing against Millwall ,and i know loads of them , but the fact if they had the chance to send us down ,they would love it .Makes me want to do the same. Also i`ll be drinking with mainly Wall before the game and i know the shi t i`m going to get of them
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          ive got nothing against Millwall ,and i know loads of them , but the fact if they had the chance to send us down ,they would love it .Makes me want to do the same. Also i`ll be drinking with mainly Wall before the game and i know the shi t i`m going to get of them
          He's one of them... get him boys!

Comment

I'm torn I would love to send them down but at the same time enjoy our days out in Millwall and the atmosphere when we play them at ours. The more local games the better and if we don't go up over a quarter of our games could be local or easy commutes

I actually think they can lose there remaining games and still stay up as really only Blackpool can catch them who are on a dire run facing Wigan who need points for play off and charlton who will need points in a six pointer against them

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
              You drinking in Clapham before the game vesp?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We cant actually send them down tomorrow though anyway can we, even if we won ten nil????

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  You drinking in Clapham before the game vesp?
                  Were in the West End before Matty . I`ll text you and let you know exactly where ,when i know.
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Just hope the Lonsdale bald racist brigade leave askew road boozers alone !! Want to enjoy my overpriced burger in peace in the Eagle. !!

Comment

Working...
                    X