Who plays, who rests & who to take to the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    I just feel having Morrison and Niko in the same team against Wigan would be suicide. To be honest, I haven't rated Niko since he's been here, a million miles away from the player at Spurs, Pompey etc, although he did have a decent game at Leicester. Agreed, on his day, he can provide the quality but for me, he'd be on the bench and come on if needed in the home game.

As for BAE, he was so good up until Christmas, I couldn't believe we had him. Looked unbeatable and done everything with ease. We're hardly blessed at left back and with it being huge games, I'd hope Benny would be bang up for it and if he is, no one in the league is better.
    spot on.. niko needs to lay off the pies

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Team against Wigan

Green
      Simpson Onouha Hill Yun
      Barton Jenas
      Benayoun Morrison Holliet
      Austin

Subs: Murphy Dunne Traore Henry Kransjar AJ Zamora
      For me Traore has to start away from home. His pace is scary and he's very direct. Wigan will have a lot of the ball and Traore and Hoilett on the counter attack will be very important players that night.

Comment

Can't see Yun being risked as Harry will feel he's not experienced enough, shame, as that's been Harry's thinking this season on players.

Comment

Agree with matty about Niko, don't feel he's hardly done anything all season apart from glimpses of the player he used to be, plus his physique is all wrong.

Comment

Think that's the big question mark with BAE who, I agree, was solid until Christmas. Do we take the chance BAE wakes up because it's big game time for big game players knowing he's done little to earn it the past three months, or do we go with a spark plug like Yun or the solidity of Dunne?

Comment

I dont get why most of you want hoilett to play - hes been poor all year and gives the ball away needless amounts of times in most game sin important areas. It seem he has one good half the other week and the other day he played well when he came on and now hes a hero.
              Hes a liabillity and in these important games i agree he has in his bag to be a matrch winner but should only be used when needed. Harry played it perfectly saturday and that is the best place for hoilett atm - coming of the bench with 20 - 25 mins to go and being direct against tired players - if he plays the full 90 he leaves us to open

Barton Carroll/Jenas

Benaryou Morrison Traore

Austin

I agree morrison and kranjar in the same team in these big game is to much as well but kranjar again is great to bring of the bench... The nice thing for us is we could have a scenario where we do have 3 or 4 game changers to come of the bench in each game and thats a great tool to have.

But like I said early think its well funny the support hoilett is getting all of sudden after being so poor. If you watch him mist games he gives the ball away continuously and we get hit on the counter. Also his decison making is shocking

Comment

I think Morrison works ****** hard so you could get away with him and Niko in the same side in my view

Comment

Working...
                X