Potential New Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential New Manager

Assuming Arry Boy wanders off into the distance at the end of the season who do you want as a replacement.

I said before on here Sherwood and Ferdinand would be a decent choice in my opinion.

I also like Eddie Howe, i like the cut of his jib!, any other ideas?

good call - done a brilliant job at bournemouth

Comment

Sherwood and Ferdinand would be a disaster, all this ex rangers is the way is pure sentiment. Howe on the other hand would be a good appointment.

Comment

I think its good to have ex players in & around the squad, ones who care about the club....It filters through to the players.

Comment

Howe just signed long term deal and a Bournemouth boy won't leave. Be happy with Sherwood and Ferdinand the latter tells it how it is love that

Comment

His not a manager yet but I like the way Danny Murphy speaks about the game and sure he would make a good gaffa one day. One thing is for sure though these new breed of managers like Rodgers, and Martinez, etc are taking football to a new level and leaving dinosaurs like 'arry' behind.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Not sure about Ferdinand but Sherwood hasn't done his coaching badges as he believes that as an ex player he doesn't need too, unbelievably arrogant. Both from the Redknapp school of management, times have changed need modern fitness, recovery and training technics not old school methods because they worked years ago.

Comment

Wouldn't mind poaching Schteve back off Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Not sure about Ferdinand but Sherwood hasn't done his coaching badges as he believes that as an ex player he doesn't need too, unbelievably arrogant. Both from the Redknapp school of management, times have changed need modern fitness, recovery and training technics not old school methods because they worked years ago.
                  Like you say Ricky, I wouldnt want sherwood as a gaffa. Just a loud mouth guy who has played under dinosaurs so will have those habits and managment skills. Losing at half time so lets throw tea cups around style is long gone in the elite game.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Howe has done well at Bournemouth, but not great at Burnley where he had more money and better players. I'd be happy with Sherwood.

Comment

How about David Moyes?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Kenny Jacket ?

Comment

Pochetino apparently leaving Southampton at the end of the season. If we were to go up, could try to persuade him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            His not a manager yet but I like the way Danny Murphy speaks about the game and sure he would make a good gaffa one day. One thing is for sure though these new breed of managers like Rodgers, and Martinez, etc are taking football to a new level and leaving dinosaurs like 'arry' behind.
                            Gary Neville like that too Robbo.....i never thought i'd like him but he talks well.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Gary Neville like that too Robbo.....i never thought i'd like him but he talks well.
                              top class Dave. If he was to ever go into management he would be fast tracked into bigger and better things than QPR.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X