• Show
Clear All

Joey all day.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Austin and Simpson.

Comment

Green by a country mile! Set new club record for clean sheets at the beginning of the season. If it was not for him we would be mid table at best. Beats Parkes/Seaman/Jan Stejskal etc etc with that record. Fantastic achievement considering he hardly started during the Premiership season.

Comment

Joey for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            A quick look at our top scorers list tells me that, despite missing 2 months with injury, Austin is by far our POTY.

For consistency, Barton & Green are close 2nds IMO.
            With you on that. Don't care what people say about Barton, but take him away and we are average at best. He has far more influence on the squad than people think or give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              With you on that. Don't care what people say about Barton, but take him away and we are average at best. He has far more influence on the squad than people think or give him credit for.
              Yep. I dislike the bloke off the pitch, but we are far superior team with him in it I don't think anybody can doubt that.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Has to be Austin now doesn't it? Without his goals we'd be no where near the play offs.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

JB for me. Dont think he will be with us next season but hopefully with a new manager we might get our kids coming through.

Comment

Has to be Joey for me. His influence over the team when he plays is so badly missed when he doesn't.
                    My back up would be Green, club record consecutive clean sheets, been outstanding for us this season

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Yep. I dislike the bloke off the pitch, but we are far superior team with him in it I don't think anybody can doubt that.
                      Better with him than without IMO. Not as much influence as many seem to believe though. Our midfield has been pretty much interchangeable with very little difference long-term with the myriad of different combinations Harry has sent out.

Austin has a bigger influence and been a bigger miss for the team as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Has to be Austin now doesn't it? Without his goals we'd be no where near the play offs.

I go Austin by a country mile

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR! View Post
                          Green by a country mile! Set new club record for clean sheets at the beginning of the season. If it was not for him we would be mid table at best. Beats Parkes/Seaman/Jan Stejskal etc etc with that record. Fantastic achievement considering he hardly started during the Premiership season.
                          mid table team without him

Comment

barton, green, simpson. despite him being injured for a bit imo simpson has been mr consistent this year, as much as i adore charlie hes been injured too long
                            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                            X