In play-offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post
    So many matches where we dropped points we shouldn't have, Millwall comes to mind as well, that's what has cost us automatic promotion IMHO!
    Donny away, really with the players and wages we pay them quite scandalous when you think of it
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Sorry to be pedantic mate but you mean 6th (4th play off spot)?
      Be as pedantic as you want, Matty. I missed out a "that".

Interesting about Bournemouth though - can't wait to see that match.

Comment

Oh ******. Burnley have scored.

Comment

It will be interesting what lineups Harry uses in the last 4 matches as they are almost meaningless, does he rest players or try to keep guys sharp with playing time heading into the play offs?
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Derby almost scored an own goal...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              It will be interesting what lineups Harry uses in the last 4 matches as they are almost meaningless, does he rest players or try to keep guys sharp with playing time heading into the play offs?
              I hope he will play Petrasso and the Scottish youngster.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

i really dont think the last 4 games are meaningless - i know everyone says the play offs are a lottery but id prefer to finsih 3rd and play one of the weaker teams rather than derby or wigan and get to the final where anything can happen

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  i really dont think the last 4 games are meaningless - i know everyone says the play offs are a lottery but id prefer to finsih 3rd and play one of the weaker teams rather than derby or wigan and get to the final where anything can happen
                  Going to have to play one off them anyway, does it matter when? Only important thing id not finishing below fourth and having the massive home leg second game advantage.

Comment

Oh and Derby are cruisng to third place, we just cant let wigan overtake us.

Comment

Doesn't matter whose where 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th doesn't matter....let's get into the playoffs and just go for it.
                      Cup competitions are full of so called easier games where the favourites have been turned over.
                      I'm feeling confident.

Comment

Derby will finish third, wining tonight and a fairly easy run in. So do we go for fourth and play wigan away first, certainly don't want to finish fifth and play the home leg against them first. Personally don't rate Derby so a drop to sixth would suite me, derby defo beatable over two legs.
                        Last edited by rickyranger; 18-04-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Happy to play Wigan especially if away first. Need to make a statement tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Going to have to play one off them anyway, does it matter when? Only important thing id not finishing below fourth and having the massive home leg second game advantage.
                            This. Fourth will do.

Comment

Wigan will be the biggest challenge in my eyes - just think playing them at wembley is the best bet for us....personally wouldnt want them in the semi's. they are a good team as they demonstrated today by beating reading 3 - 0.
                              Get them to wembley which is pretty much our back yard and with us outnumbering their support id fancy it. I find it hard to believe out all of the teams most seem comfortable with wigan straight away...surely we all want the easiest route to the final??

Comment

wigan are shite hot at one off games at wembley like they have proved the last two years, we aint lost to them this season, so i honestly think we would have more chance over the two legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X