What we need now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we need now.

Every player to put a shift in for these last few games.
    On paper we have a good squad, but it needs everyone to put in 1 final shift, and give everything they have towards the final stretch.

Yes, let us get at least one more point.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Yes, let us get at least one more point.
      That could be a struggle knowing us.
      We will probably send our fans on a roller coaster ride of ups n downs, then achieve the play offs on last game of season.

Comment

I know I get negative but I don't think we stand a chance in the playoffs. For whatever reason we can't defend basic set pieces. Every time forest had a corner it felt like a penalty. Good to see Charlie back but we need a miracle. Think I'd go nedum and hill at the back.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I know I get negative but I don't think we stand a chance in the playoffs. For whatever reason we can't defend basic set pieces. Every time forest had a corner it felt like a penalty. Good to see Charlie back but we need a miracle. Think I'd go nedum and hill at the back.
          I'd take a guess and say we've defended more set pieces successfully than we've conceded goals.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            I'd take a guess and say we've defended more set pieces successfully than we've conceded goals.
            Hit the nail on the head! They had about 4 corners before they scored and Dunne cleared pretty much all of them!

Comment

You probably right Richard but to me its a void arguement if we are letting in the bulk of goals from corners and set pieces in recent times so I reflect WeAre concerns

On Saturday we let two in from corners and had two cleared off the line which on another day could have been four let in from corners in one game. We let in one at Bournemouth from a corner and also had one cleared off the line first half by Simpson again. So in two games thats 3 conceded and could have been six not sure how many set pieces we faced in that period but were letting to many in from this source

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                With you on that WeAre. Really don't think we've got the minerals for the play offs. Love to be proven wrong though, a day at Wembley would be blinding.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Every match-goer to put a shift in for these last few games.
                  On paper we have a good crowd, but it needs everyone to put in 1 final shift, and give everything they have towards the final stretch.

Comment

The Forest game could be the catalyst for final few games, I think it was the Charlie effect. He returns to the starting line up and we have 5 different scorers of which done were by our talisman.

It is amazing that a small change like that has such an influence on the rest of the team. FFS even BZ looked sharper than he has done for many a month.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Is this really the same team that broke the record for clean sheets earlier in the season - what's changed?

Comment

What we need now is......the spirit we showed in the second half on Saturday and Joey back bossing the mf
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

What we need now is an end to all the negativity. Just recently we've had all this stuff about how we won't make the play offs, then it's if we make the play offs we won't have the bottle to finish the job.

It's the same thing as all those people who confidently predicted we'd lose against Forest.

I'm sorry, but some of you seem to WANT us to lose so you can say 'I told you so'. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop knocking and start supporting the team FFS.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What we need now is an end to all the negativity. Just recently we've had all this stuff about how we won't make the play offs, then it's if we make the play offs we won't have the bottle to finish the job.

It's the same thing as all those people who confidently predicted we'd lose against Forest.

I'm sorry, but some of you seem to WANT us to lose so you can say 'I told you so'. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop knocking and start supporting the team FFS.
                            Arr Farking Men!

Comment

Working...
                            X