• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    kinell wests
    Think the word of description is 'UNIT'

Comment

Glad we didn't sign Kranjcar permenantly. I was glad when we got him but now happy he will leave by the end of the season.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

In fairness West I don't think that Akinfenwa fella has much fat on him

Absolute unit.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          In fairness West I don't think that Akinfenwa fella has much fat on him

Absolute unit.
          We would still sing you fat B at him

Not the body of a footballer in my opinion needs to decide if he wants to play football or be a body builder

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            Glad we didn't sign Kranjcar permenantly. I was glad when we got him but now happy he will leave by the end of the season.
            Let niko go and keep Benny yoon imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Let niko go and keep Benny yoon imo.
              Would agree think Yossi has shown hes got more about him then Niko so if the choice was between the two I would opt for Yossi

Comment

i thought nico played well when he came on!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Some of the comments on here are laughable. Yes, he is totally overweight, but do not underestimate the impact that this guy can have in the remaining weeks of the season. Easily the most talented footballer on the pitch yesterday and makes things happen. He is a very assured player. Due to lack of fitness, he is not capable of playing in a four man midfield or for playing ninety minutes, but bring him on in an advanced position after 60 mins and he will potentially win you the game.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                    Some of the comments on here are laughable. Yes, he is totally overweight, but do not underestimate the impact that this guy can have in the remaining weeks of the season. Easily the most talented footballer on the pitch yesterday and makes things happen. He is a very assured player. Due to lack of fitness, he is not capable of playing in a four man midfield or for playing ninety minutes, but bring him on in an advanced position after 60 mins and he will potentially win you the game.
                    How many games has he won us so far

Comment

Scoring goals is not the only way of contributing to a win. IMO, our most assured passing of the game came at a time when he was on the pitch. He slows the game down and far less errors are made when he is part of the build up. He is a very intelligent footballer and no coincidence that others around him make fewer mistakes when he is on the pitch. When Ravel has an off day, thee is absolutely no creativity in our team. I stress, he should not be starting, but a great player to have coming on when opposition are tiring.

Comment

nico ,as mentioned, on the vast pitch of wembley could prove inspirational!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Scoring goals is not the only way of contributing to a win. IMO, our most assured passing of the game came at a time when he was on the pitch. He slows the game down and far less errors are made when he is part of the build up. He is a very intelligent footballer and no coincidence that others around him make fewer mistakes when he is on the pitch. When Ravel has an off day, thee is absolutely no creativity in our team. I stress, he should not be starting, but a great player to have coming on when opposition are tiring.
                          Agree with you Con but I am struggling to think of any games he has won us. Yes very creative on the ball and there have been some games it has cried out for him but for all the flicks there has so far no been an awful lot of end product.

Comment

Hoilett, Benayoun and TC were creative enough, yesterday.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X