wigoon...2 wembley defeats.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wigoon...2 wembley defeats.....

hope they dont get there a third time this season!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Hoping thst defeat takes the fizz out of them

Arsenal have really gone backwards. Some of the youth teams they put out in carling cup would give them a game

Comment

yes wests hardly an achievment for a club like 'the arsenal' beating a rugby towns 'second' sports team!

Comment

They were celebrating like they won the premiership, champions league & worlds worst dressed fans in one season.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          They were celebrating like they won the premiership, champions league & worlds worst dressed fans in one season.
          Agree, they have slipped big time since Christmas
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

some real munters in their end as well....shocking level of bint in north london!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              some real munters in their end as well....shocking level of bint in north london!
              For looks and grot always found the ladies of west and South London cut above the rest

Comment

west i agree the 'classier' fillies there yonder.....but east london produces some delightful loin charmers imho!...........ever go to sorrells in the 80's

Comment

west i agree the 'classier' fillies there yonder.....but east london produces some delightful loin charmers imho!...........ever go to sorrells in the 80's
                  Just a puppy in the 80s mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Just a puppy in the 80s mate
                    well young wests it was snatchville central....was doing very well with a certain suzanne mizzi(rip) one evening and the first mrsfactamondo was fortunate enough to meet me there in the alexander oneil era!

Comment

well young wests it was snatchville central....was doing very well with a certain suzanne mizzi(rip) one evening and the first mrsfactamondo was fortunate enough to meet me there in the alexander oneil era!
                      Is that just Hearsay facto, I hate to criticise you because you are not innocent. If you were here tonight, yes Saturday love thats what's missing could be a fake

I'll get my coat
                      Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 12-04-2014, 08:41 PM.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Would'nt think she would think it was fortunate now,probably one of the worst decisions she ever made going in there that night

Comment

hope they dont get there a third time this season!
                          Be quite nice to be there for their third defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Is that just Hearsay facto, I hate to criticise you because you are not innocent. If you were here tonight, yes Saturday love thats what's missing could be a fake

I'll get my coat
                            very very good hertsie...

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                              Would'nt think she would think it was fortunate now,probably one of the worst decisions she ever made going in there that night

.....like where people remember where they were when kennedy was shot/elvis died and jamie pollock put thru his own goal fo us against citeh.............women remember where they were the night they met factamondo!

Comment

Working...
                              X