our 'approach' to the play offs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our 'approach' to the play offs....

do we try to keep a winning run going or 'cotton wall' our best players to avoid injury/suspension?.......
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Thats if we make them. Its not mathematic yet and it could all still go wrong unless we get Harry Out and make Steve Gallen, or Joey and Clint manager according to the many football experts on here.

Comment

kevin my dear fellow i see the 'irony' in that post .....

Comment

I think we need to go all out for 3rd as really dont fancy wigan in the semi's!!!

Comment

well watching them now contain arsenal they would seem the sternest test....dirty barstewards n all

Comment

keep that same team going, no more farking chopping and changing
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              keep that same team going, no more farking chopping and changing
              absolutley this . Its all about momentum. Ill bet that hr cotton wraps some players though . No way will he pick the same side saturday

Comment

wouldnt want charlie being crocked in a game thats means very little

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  wouldnt want charlie being crocked in a game thats means very little
                  Nor would I mate but he does need match fitness and to be sharp as a tack for the playoffs . Can't get that without match time . Think it's a risk we have to take , looks a strong lad I'm sure he will manage

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Nor would I mate but he does need match fitness and to be sharp as a tack for the playoffs . Can't get that without match time . Think it's a risk we have to take , looks a strong lad I'm sure he will manage
                    Exactly.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                    X