Kevin Doyle on his way back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Doyle on his way back.

The press guys say Kevin starts training again on Monday. So will be available for the last few games and playoffs. Thoughts?

A big plus and pushes Keane and Maiga further down the pecking order.... thank fvck

Comment

Not great but a better option than Maiga or Keane so can only be good news.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Good news , have been impressed with him every time i watched him , always works hard for the team and is another option from the bench if Austin is fit or even play them as a front two

Comment

Great news!!! 100% better than Keane and Miaga.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Good news that he will be available for play offs

Comment

Meh - Better than Keane I guess

Comment

We appear to have a number of injured players coming back at the right time lets hope they last. Charlie, Doyle, Nedum, Niko, Jenas, Simpson just need to get Traore and Barton back and were more or less full strength

Comment

If nothing else Doyle has a lot of fight in him unlike the other two numpties. Be interesting to see him and Austin together.

Comment

I like Doyle - could be good with Austin up front together

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We appear to have a number of injured players coming back at the right time lets hope they last. Charlie, Doyle, Nedum, Niko, Jenas, Simpson just need to get Traore and Barton back and were more or less full strength
                      im sure 'he who must not be blamed' will still have an excuse or two losing with a full strength side

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        When was the last time we was full strength?
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                          If nothing else Doyle has a lot of fight in him unlike the other two numpties. Be interesting to see him and Austin together.
                          This
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Great News. Should be in order - Austin - Doyle - Zamora for the rest of the season and forget about the other 2. Course Andy Johnson could be a surprise option yet.

Comment

I'm very happy about this. At least we kniw he's a better option than Keane and Maiga combined. Will cause problems for defenders and can see him scoring the winner that sends us up. What a story that would be. But hopefully touch wood we're getting the majority back and at least gives us different options.

Comment

Working...
                              X