Redknapp says he has no option but to play Dunne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp says he has no option but to play Dunne

Redknapp say's he has no option but to play Dunne even though he is running on empty, is he some sort of p***k play a youngster who has got plenty in the tank for f***k sake, just has no faith in our younger players, unless their some useless loan from another club, can't wait for him to go.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    Redknapp say's he has no option but to play Dunne even though he is running on empty, is he some sort of p***k play a youngster who has got plenty in the tank for f***k sake, just has no faith in our younger players, unless their some useless loan from another club, can't wait for him to go.
    the way redknapp and his team have treated our youth system is nothing short of a disgrace.. giving them false hopes.
    The way he patronises them calling them 'kids' etc.

Comment

The last 9 games were played in one month from March 8 to April 8th. This was a known fact beforehand.
      So how many time times did HR play his out of gas man - 8 times - would have been 9 if he was not suspended.
      It is his fault that Dunne is out of gas and I believe Hills injury is because he played to many matches during this stretch.
      Could have been avoided with normal thinking

Comment

Have to say why not play Donaldson, he isn't a kid kid and has been on the bench lately anyway.

Comment

What the fark is wrong with ole Bagpuss? Chuck Donaldson in or one from our EDS squad. To be fair to Dunne he needs a break and at this time of the season you need to use your whole squad including youngsters otherwise you end up with a knackered team.

Always playing the poor hard done by bloke doing what he can with little resources. Is there any other professional team in England who gives their young players so little action?

Comment

Any other club in this league would chuck one of the youngsters in to see how they fair.. Donaldson was playing week in week out for Livingston! He is hardly a stranger to mens fvcking football... and Saggy chops plays the feel sorry for me card with a comment like 'I haven't got anyone else'.. how does that make Donaldson feel!

The blokes a fvcking clown and im fed up with the sight and sound of him!

Comment

Next 4 games will be played in a 2 weeks span - will HR allow Dunne to fill up his tank - I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Any other club in this league would chuck one of the youngsters in to see how they fair.. Donaldson was playing week in week out for Livingston! He is hardly a stranger to mens fvcking football... and Saggy chops plays the feel sorry for me card with a comment like 'I haven't got anyone else'.. how does that make Donaldson feel!

The blokes a fvcking clown and im fed up with the sight and sound of him!
                exactly west it just does'nt make sense redknapp is ruining the club!

Comment

Or on the flip side, puts him in and he clearly isn't ready for the championship yet , take Keane not many want him to start , hard to judge him playing in the Scottish prem because to me its only league 1/2 standard apart from the odd game. I just think at this critical point of the season you cant blame him for wanting experience out there , especially at centre back.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Or on the flip side, puts him in and he clearly isn't ready for the championship yet , take Keane not many want him to start , hard to judge him playing in the Scottish prem because to me its only league 1/2 standard apart from the odd game. I just think at this critical point of the season you cant blame him for wanting experience out there , especially at centre back.
                    if he wants experience out there why does he keep playing Keane!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      if he wants experience out there why does he keep playing Keane!!
                      To be honest , im not sure about that he watches training day in day out he must see something in him, but i will say experience at centre back is vital in my eyes, you see the whole game there and you need your most experienced paring there , you can get away with younger players further forward , and im all for given youth a chance believe me, but on this one i totally understand his thinking at the back

Comment

i bet if donaldson was from spurs he would have played him!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          To be honest , im not sure about that he watches training day in day out he must see something in him, but i will say experience at centre back is vital in my eyes, you see the whole game there and you need your most experienced paring there , you can get away with younger players further forward , and im all for given youth a chance believe me, but on this one i totally understand his thinking at the back
                          And out of gas experience has given what at the back in the last 3 games - I will tell you - a really bad defence

Comment

Redkrapp hasn't taken this club forward at all in his tenure. He hasn't blooded any of our youth players, instead opting to play other clubs young players.
                            Surely Tony should be pressurising him into playing our own talent instead of helping other clubs by playing theirs.

Comment

Or Sendles -White The reserve Capt and Northern Ireland International.Been on the bench a couple of times

Comment

Working...
                              X