Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    like i said hes ordinary, his effort just made him the best out of a bad bunch with us
    what season you talking about... the best of a bad bunch that won the championship or the team that stayed up the following year? Or was it mackies fault we got relegated the year after.
    Good decent pro and had more than just work ethic - he scored goals to and against big clubs and important goals. thats not a ordinary player.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      what season you talking about... the best of a bad bunch that won the championship or the team that stayed up the following year? Or was it mackies fault we got relegated the year after.
      Good decent pro and had more than just work ethic - he scored goals to and against big clubs and important goals. thats not a ordinary player.
      Last season. The players at forest are giving more effort than our players did last season making Mackie look like the championship standard player he is. Last season he was put on a pedestal due to our other players lack of effort. That pedestal made us forget that technically he ain't that great
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Mackies hardly a QPR legend but IMO was an average player who always gave his all even though he wasnt that skillfull. had some great games had some poor games but always always tried. He got a good reception today and his last look over his shoulder after leaving the pitch at the end of the game clapping the Loft showed me his attitude and love for the club. more so than most of our players today who couldnt wait to get down the tunnel!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          The word 'legend' is thrown around far too lightly these days. Does Mackie fit into the group that contains the likes of Marsh Bowles Francis Ferdinand and Macca? IMO he doesn't.
          is macca alan mcdonald?

Comment

I will always remember Mackie as one of the most committed QPR players.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W2QPR View Post
              is macca alan mcdonald?
              Yes mate

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                I will always remember Mackie as one of the most committed QPR players.
                I want to forget him forever.
                Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 13-04-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  I want to forget him forever.
                  Really, why so anti Mackie??? Now Bosingwa is someone who id like to forget forever.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Really, why so anti Mackie??? Now Bosingwa is someone who id like to forget forever.
                    I reckon its cos hes such a looker. The old green eyed monster rearing its head.

Comment

Could never fault Mackie for effort and determination, but calling him a Rangers legend is a bit much, especially to those of us brought up on forwards like Ferdinand Givens and Bowles, or midfielders like Francis Masson and Sinclair.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                      X