Straight talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    He has pulled TF trousers way below his ankles, bent him over and ......
    What..... What??

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      The media like to portray us as big spending QPR and have done since flavio and crew when in reality we got up on a budget that season. This season we've spent a pretty much mediocre amount. Last year was a bit of killer tbh-the wages handed out was quite disturbing. not sure our loan policy works out overall-we've had some right ol sh it. Anyways...we'll get to wembley and win.
      I think the point about big spending QPR is in comparrison with how much other clubs in the Championship have spent. Which other Championship club has spent £10M spent on Austin & Phillips (that doesnt include Henry) this season. Also, that figure doesn't include the fees spent on wages or agents fees for all the big signing loanees and free transfers like Simpson, Dunne, O'Neil, Krancjar, BAE, Carroll, Benayoun, Doyle, Maiga, Keane and Dellatore.

Comment

How many other clubs shipped out 18 players though?!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          I think the point about big spending QPR is in comparrison with how much other clubs in the Championship have spent. Which other Championship club has spent £10M spent on Austin & Phillips (that doesnt include Henry) this season. Also, that figure doesn't include the fees spent on wages or agents fees for all the big signing loanees and free transfers like Simpson, Dunne, O'Neil, Krancjar, BAE, Carroll, Benayoun, Doyle, Maiga, Keane and Dellatore.
          you also forgot £2mil on simpson
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            How many other clubs shipped out 18 players though?!
            and how many clubs brought in 16 players. the bulk being shyte. not to mention players that were never used.(cheverton and that yan k.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              and how many clubs brought in 16 players. the bulk being shyte. not to mention players that were never used.(cheverton and that yan k.)
              This!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

and how was it possible to lose to that pile of s h i t e Charlton
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

im affraid we have become a club to be ridiculed by certain media types but in all fairness we have brought it on ourselves.....as mentioned by others we need a new approach and only sign young,hungry players with future sell on value!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

First Cesar now Simpson. Do you just pull figures out of your ****? Simpson was out of contract. **** sake! if yer gonna moan constantly then at least do some research

Comment

Freebie weren't he?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

2mil signing on fee you plank. as for salad. its common knol that he is on around 100k including bonuses. plus on that particular thread, i posted a link to show how much toronto are contibuting to his wage.

how is the wife john?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          First Cesar now Simpson. Do you just pull figures out of your ****? Simpson was out of contract. **** sake! if yer gonna moan constantly then at least do some research
                          Do people realise that a free transfer just means the player gets the money not the club? Simpson and the others would have been paid a fee to join.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

2mil signing on fee you plank. as for salad. its common knol that he is on around 100k including bonuses. plus on that particular thread, i posted a link to show how much toronto are contibuting to his wage.

how is the wife john?
                            ha

If that's what ya mean, then say it, knew you would try cover yer tracks like that. Also judging by what you wrote on the Cesar thread he is either on 400k sterling or 400k dollars. Try reading over what you write before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              Do people realise that a free transfer just means the player gets the money not the club? Simpson and the others would have been paid a fee to join.
                              Course I know it but its not what he said

Comment

Working...
                              X