Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex QPR coach spills beans on twitter

https://twitter.com/antmccool7

have a read through the blokes timeline. IF true sounds like Rigg was a proper ****

Seems bitter and desperate for some attention to me.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The guy comes across like a right pr*ck to be fair!

Comment

Despite what can easily be assumed as a fallible source, it's hard to doubt him, wouldn't but anything passed a Hughes regime....

Comment

i think the bloke seems to have rangers best interests at heart! i think there is something deeply wrong with our club at the moment and things like this only compound my concern! thers trouble at mill i tell thee!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Some bloke wanting to meet some other blokes at a hotel.......

Comment

Think you guys are being a bit harsh tbh.

Seems like a very frustrated guy who obviously has / had QPR in his best interests. If young players & staff are being treated like shite at the club as he says then he should speak out.

Wonder if anyone went to the hotel he's at promising to 'tell all'

Comment

Had a peek through it & ended up on Kevin Gallens (?) twitter, he's posted one of my favorite songs on it

Memories of the Old 'Oxford & Cambridge' in Hammersmith .................

"I'm awful shifty for a man of fifty,
                Catch me if you can, me name is Dan sure I'm yer man!"
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Hope TF investigates this and if true will hold the people responsible. shocking to treat other colleagues and young players like this if true. I bet this isn't the last we hear of this.

Comment

He's saying Rigg was basically running the place when he was here, brought in his own men and they are still here, causing divisions with the proper QPR people at the club who are being treated appallingly. I'd like to know more about what he means by bad treatment of younger players.

Kevin Gallen and Dave Mc follow him so he must be genuine.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                    X