Tickets Milwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exile View Post
    He'd obviously put it through a translator, that's why I couldn't understand it.

South London scum? Do me a favour, Middlesex keyboard warrior. Admin, go ahead and close the thread. I came on here with a genuine question, I haven't been rude to anybody, only to be badmouthed by a group of old women. Shame really as some people on here appear to be alright.
    So this isn't you then, Harlow?

Have got two mates coming over from Germany for this, flights booked, etc. Anyone know how I can get my hands on three tickets? If anyone would let me use their season tickets let me know, would even pay a bit extra for the favour, cheers.

Read more: http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co...#ixzz2yVx2mpSP

It just so happens there is a Millwall fan coming over from Germany with two friends for the same match? Who has a similar writing style to you, uses the word "mates" instead of many of the alternatives, and ends his posts with "cheers"?

And your user name has the description "I am exile, super exile, no one loves me but I don't care" while a quick wiki search turns up:
    "No one likes us, we don't care" is a football chant which originated with the supporters of Millwall Football Club in the late seventies. The chant is to the tune of (We Are) Sailing by Rod Stewart.

First post on here is to beg for tickets for a match where Millwall have a very limited allocation?

Give us a f*cking break. You are a liar and you deserve all the abuse you get on here.
    Last edited by dsqpr; 10-04-2014, 08:48 PM.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

well spotted

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post

Have got two mates coming over from Germany for this, flights booked, etc. Anyone know how I can get my hands on three tickets? If anyone would let me use their season tickets let me know, would even pay a bit extra for the favour, cheers.

It just so happens there is a Millwall fan coming over from Germany with two friends for the same match? Who has a similar writing style to you, uses the word "mates" instead of many of the alternatives, and ends his posts with "cheers"?

And your user name has the description "I am exile, super exile, no one loves me but I don't care" while a quick wiki search turns up:
        "No one likes us, we don't care" is a football chant which originated with the supporters of Millwall Football Club in the late seventies. The chant is to the tune of (We Are) Sailing by Rod Stewart.

First post on here is to beg for tickets for a match where Millwall have a very limited allocation?

Give us a f*cking break. You are a liar and you deserve all the abuse you get on here.
        You shall be known henceforth as Sherlock.

Comment

Leave it out, as I already said, I've just come on here to see if anybody could give me a hand. I'm not on here to cause any trouble or be disrespectful. My intentions are genuine, so I expect the same in return. People on here obviously don't want to know so fair dos. It's the internet for God's sake, so why bother getting your knickers in a twist? I've actually got better things to do than argue with grown men I don't know. It really isn't that important .

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            South London scum
            Slow down Jimmy , i thought we were pals !
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
              You shall be known henceforth as Sherlock.
              Then I must give credit to my good friend and colleague Watson, also known as "West London Is Rss", for digging up the link on the Millwall site!

I note that the Millwall w*nker still won't admit to being the poster on the Millwall site and seems to think there is nothing wrong with coming on a QPR forum as a Millwall fan to try to get tickets in with the QPR supporters (just looking for somebody to give him a hand)! One of the biggest tw*ts I have seen on the forum.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Gruppen- s-e-x bitte

Only German I have picked up
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Then I must give credit to my good friend and colleague Watson, also known as "West London Is Rss", for digging up the link on the Millwall site!

I note that the Millwall w*nker still won't admit to being the poster on the Millwall site and seems to think there is nothing wrong with coming on a QPR forum as a Millwall fan to try to get tickets in with the QPR supporters (just looking for somebody to give him a hand)! One of the biggest tw*ts I have seen on the forum.
                  Didn't expect such a reaction. If I were you, I'd spend more time worrying about us in the play-offs.

Comment

Man sagt : Wo genau kommst du her oder aus welchem Stadtteil in Hamburg bist du.

Nicht schlecht für einen sogenannten Millwall Fan.
                    Millwall fan in German , must be in the Waffen SS

Comment

Excellent work DS

Now Close the door on your way out. Filth

Really hope we send you down boy

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        Slow down Jimmy , i thought we were pals !

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                          Does Hamburg have a SE16 postcode?
                          The OP came from a German IP address - but a proxy could of been used to retrace via Germany or it is an actual Wall supporter in Germany.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Didn't expect such a reaction. If I were you, I'd spend more time worrying about us in the play-offs.
                            Millwall are going to make the play-offs?!

Your arithmetic is even worse than your honesty!

Comment

Working...
                            X