theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theory

Due to the financial fair play rules do we really want promotion ? My theory being get promoted = huge financial fine, stay in the championship = 1 year transfer embargo no brainer anyone agree ?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
    Due to the financial fair play rules do we really want promotion ? My theory being get promoted = huge financial fine, stay in the championship = 1 year transfer embargo no brainer anyone agree ?
    Tonys told harry he doesnt want promotion so hrry picks his worse side and tells them to lose? But make it look good and lose in the play offs?
    Do you reckon charlies injury was all a moody as well, in case he scored a load more and to ensure we didnt go up auto?

Comment

Not clever enough, remember he can't write his name let alone go along with this theory
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

See your point but have heard we are fighting the ffp rules my view is that the FA ballsed it up by getting rid of shared gates
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

See your point but have heard we are fighting the ffp rules my view is that the FA ballsed it up by getting rid of shared gates
          I really fear for us if we don't get promoted.
          Think Austin will be sought after by a few clubs.
          Ings could easily be called up next year, so you couldn't blame Charlie if a Prem Team came knocking at his door.

Comment

If we don't go up we are not allowed to buy or Sell players by all accounts

Comment

If we don't go up we are not allowed to buy or Sell players by all accounts
              I think you can definately sell!!!

Comment

How is that fair play if you can't sell?

Comment

Think we're solvent enough nuffs,promotion makes things easier.a fine against the windfall would be peanuts in comparison. staying in the championship with our squad will not be a relegation matter.it will end up rosy enough,eventually.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

How is whole thing fair ? it seems to me to be put in place to keep the small clubs small ,and the big clubs bigger
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      How is whole thing fair ? it seems to me to be put in place to keep the small clubs small ,and the big clubs bigger
                      Completely different League but Barca have a 2 season Transfer Embargo hanging over them from next season which Barca will be appealing against.
                      Barca will get away with there's as it won't be good for the Image Rights part of the game!!

We will lose a lot of players in the summer so wage bill will be cut hugely.
                      I think if Clubs can show that they are trying to improve the situation then it will be looked on greatly.

Comment

A transfer embargo for a season might not be a bad thing!.. we'd have to put faith in a few youngsters then, whether they like it or not!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          A transfer embargo for a season might not be a bad thing!.. we'd have to put faith in a few youngsters then, whether they like it or not!
                          That'll be Harry offski then!
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

tbh we only have about 3 or 4 players capable of the step up.

I'd rather see a good manager come in and build a decent side with youngsters that will improve and be ready for the step up.

I keep going on about it but Harry Redknapp is a cancer to this football club.
                            Until he and his merry men are removed things won't improve.

If we go up then that will probably mean we will keep him and that just means we will be an additional 3 years behind where we want to be because relegation will be a certainty!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

UEFA drop threatened transfer embargo

On 24 November 2011, Arsène Wenger's fear that UEFA would ultimately back down from taking punitive action against clubs when pressure was applied appeared at least partly justified when UEFA announced that following legal advice, proposals to impose player transfer embargoes on clubs failing to meet the FFP rules had been dropped amid fears that they may be legally unenforceable or might cause legal challenges from individual players.[104] Lawyers advised UEFA that they may be open to restraint-of-trade civil actions brought by individual players who had joined a particular club on the basis that they were involved in Champions League football, but were now excluded from the competition because of the FFP regulations, which they themselves had not signed up to.

This is the whole works.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Fi...ay_Regulations

Comment

Working...
                              X