Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can see us finishing 7th

Comment

if we change harry now we have a chance - some fresh impetuous is needed ASAP

Comment

Fernandez gone very very quiet again

Comment

keep old arry boy then feed him to the wolves when we dont get promoted, oh and if you are reading this tf please no more big time charlies , either as players or managers , its soooooooo last year darling!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

We should keep them together until the end of the season . Gotta ease in Simpson, Austin and get Joey back. We will have a punchers chance in the play offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Can see us finishing 7th
              Never in a million years. Three points against a dead forest and we will of cemented our place.

Comment

Barton to replace Harry.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                  I've got no problem with someone starting a thread like this and I'm only hoping that people from inside LR read this sort of stuff and feedback how cheesed orft fans are with this chump at the healm...... A new thread highlighting someone's displeasure rather than trawling through the match thread is ok for me on this occasion....
                  totally agree. We've had 28 points from last 21 games. Please get rid of this useless ****. I wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't think he was gods gift. Steve Gallen or Neil Warnock until end of season. Get fans behind the team at least.

Comment

would love warnock back for the last few games - 1 mill handshake with tony to get us up and we can give him the send off he deserved at wembley

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      would love warnock back for the last few games - 1 mill handshake with tony to get us up and we can give him the send off he deserved at wembley
                      Yeah, would love that as well. Seriously think we would win them with him in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Yeah, would love that as well. Seriously think we would win them with him in charge.
                        I also think it would galvanise the fans. For me, we've lacked passion at loftus road. Warnock would create that. But so would a homegrown like Gallen.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          totally agree. We've had 28 points from last 21 games. Please get rid of this useless ****. I wouldn't mind him so much if he didn't think he was gods gift. Steve Gallen or Neil Warnock until end of season. Get fans behind the team at least.

spot on.

Dear Tony F.

If your reading this, we have had enough of this utter shyte. we have suffered enough watching and supporting this dross. could you please kindly put an end to this mess by getting rid of that c=nt. enough is enough.

failure to do so would not only continue the pain and feeling insulted by this idiots team selections and lack of tactics but will bring embarrasment on you and the club next weekend with a banner being produced along with protests at the match against forest for all the tv cameras to see.

Do the club a favour and give us a chance of promtion in the playoffs as under harry, we have no farking chance.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Great call.....

Comment

Oh Tony F.

While we are at it, if you have to keep phil "my" beard on the payroll, then at least just let him be in charge of the stadium planning only along with being your chief ars e licker.

If you want someone to run the club on a day to day basis while you are flying around the world on your little airplanes then hire someone that knows about the farking sport.

Also we dont need to hear tweets from beard to the effects of "no excuses" just farking act on it and grow som balls.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X