No announcement yet.

fluck off redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van what's changed is years ago we weren't paying wages of 50k & above. Very surprised you think Redknapp has done a good job, our football this season has been awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Can't put my finger on it Facto but I suspect you ain't happy with our 'Arry! Is there something he ain't doing well then

herts lets be honest since he came in only the win at chelsea have we done anything of note...we went down without a fight ,despite him being backed well by tf....he has been given a decent enough squad but uses injuries as a lame excuse....well only/ale and phillips( we has hardly set us on fire in all fairness, is missing ??....enough excuse from redknapp who has built a career on not taking any blame for his sides showings.....the man is an ***!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
        Van what's changed is years ago we weren't paying wages of 50k & above. Very surprised you think Redknapp has done a good job, our football this season has been awful.

ross old bean that is a 0821 early nailed on factamondo of the day mate!....well said!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
          Football has been poor ross, but were still in the playoffs. Someone's doing something right.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Cheers mate, we are Van but would very surprised if we beat any1 in the top 6 over 2 legs. Even when winning this season it's been tight scrappy wins against poor teams. Only beat Derby & Wigan at home out of all the top 6, poor imo.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Nothing we can do about it now, I was one of them who thought Harry was the man... how wrong was I?
              Same here unfortunately, but now just think he's just trying to get the sack for his final pay off, at our expense. He wants the Summer off so is aiming for it before the end of the season.

Consistently playing Keane and Carroll confirms this as I do not know anyone who thinks they have played remotely well all season, but he continues to select them. He is very experienced so obviously realises they are not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                herts lets be honest since he came in only the win at chelsea have we done anything of note...we went down without a fight ,despite him being backed well by tf....he has been given a decent enough squad but uses injuries as a lame excuse....well only/ale and phillips( we has hardly set us on fire in all fairness, is missing ??....enough excuse from redknapp who has built a career on not taking any blame for his sides showings.....the man is an ***!
                You are not wrong
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                  Same here unfortunately, but now just think he's just trying to get the sack for his final pay off, at our expense. He wants the Summer off so is aiming for it before the end of the season.

Consistently playing Keane and Carroll confirms this as I do not know anyone who thinks they have played remotely well all season, but he continues to select them. He is very experienced so obviously realises they are not good enough.

That´s what baffles me, aswell, Even I can see that those two are not up to the task in this division at all. Both of them lack the ability of playing it directly and take a chance on a shot from a wide range.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post

Another possible explanation is that he is doing somebody a favour by giving them some first team football experience. In other words, feathering his own nest at our expense.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

His signings, team selection and tactics are predictably mundane, unimaginative and show a real lack of invention. We will finish top 6 and bow out of the playoffs with a wimper at this rate which is a real shame because some of us were only young when we were last at Wembley and some will not have seen us there at all.

Comment

Last year we spent a ton of money to come in last with a reputation for having one of the worst locker rooms in football. This year we spend lots of money to have the highest payroll club in the Championship, and worse this time our locker room seems to be quiet. Beyond Clint Hill, Richard Dunne and Charlie Austin, it's hard to find a player who buys into Harry and/or playing their hearts out for the Rangers faithful. That's the most unsettling part of all this -- it's not the losing, it's the boring show they've displayed of late of their play and their spirit. Harry should demand better of this squad...if not, he doesn't merit better.
                        Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 10-04-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Going over so many articles of when he took us over.. 2 and a half year contract he was given by the way.

When he first came in he said... Adel was a genius and can play anywhere and he wants to kick start our season.. those 2 didn't turn out too well did they

Comment

Working...
                          X