Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could ned n simpson play center half together????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could ned n simpson play center half together????

i would really consider it if i were bagpuss as after watching them yesterday dunne/hill will get mullered in the playoffs.....both woefully obvious at the end of their careers....giving dunne another year is a massive mistake.....imho gorkks/connolly far better ch pairing....even now!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    i would really consider it if i were bagpuss as after watching them yesterday dunne/hill will get mullered in the playoffs.....both woefully obvious at the end of their careers....giving dunne another year is a massive mistake.....imho gorkks/connolly far better ch pairing....even now!
    Who would you have on the wings at the back? Hughes and BAE?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I totally agree with you about giving dunne another year is lunacy as hes shot, BUT in the clubs defence, we didnt actually give him another year, he earned it by playing so much and triggering a reward clause. Hence you wont ever see young or swp in the hoops again. And aj while im at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Who would you have on the wings at the back? Hughes and BAE?
        traore and an other

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          I totally agree with you about giving dunne another year is lunacy as hes shot, BUT in the clubs defence, we didnt actually give him another year, he earned it by playing so much and triggering a reward clause. Hence you wont ever see young or swp in the hoops again. And aj while im at it.

kev then once again those who deal with contracts on our behalf are clueless buffoons of the highest order!

Comment

Dunne looks like he's had lead in his boots the last few games. Needs a rest

Comment

traore and an other
              I don't trust Traore at the back, he seems a lot more comfortable in midfield. I reckon get a young central midfielder and a mix of him Onouha, Hill and Dunne should be plenty. Plus I like Simpson out wide.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i dunno nick i put my hands over my eyes every time anyone runs at dunne/hill....both shockingly slow!

Comment

People keep forgetting about Yun... Easily the best left back at the club

Comment

If you move Simpson into CB you just create a problem at RB.

We need Ned back ASAP.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

green
                      young
                      simpson
                      ned
                      traore
                      hoilett
                      barton
                      kranjcar
                      jenas
                      morrison

the bionic man

Comment

Hey facto going completely of subject for a bit so apologies...but when are we going to hear more of factamondos memoirs and tails of jo guest?- a right little sort back in the day.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Hey facto going completely of subject for a bit so apologies...but when are we going to hear more of factamondos memoirs and tails of jo guest?- a right little sort back in the day.

well nicholas im now posting with a more mature and forum friendly outlook as i need to respect other posters who may be offended....jo guest was/still is a decent sort and ive never forgot her 'beer bottle trick'.....

Comment

well nicholas im now posting with a more mature and forum friendly outlook as i need to respect other posters who may be offended....jo guest was/still is a decent sort and ive never forgot her 'beer bottle trick'.....
                            Hahaha well that's very thoughtful of you mate, making sure not to offend the nancy boy poster like "bush". So ill just take the 'beer bottle trick' and just wish I was there to witness it for myself. What's Jo up to these days anyway?
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think Simpson is possibly too lightweight for a CB.

Comment

Working...
                              X