No announcement yet.

AUSTIN in the squad for tomorrow's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mistake, I wasn't able to follow the game last Saturday.

Comment

Great news all round.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
        My mistake, I wasn't able to follow the game last Saturday.
        Few! I thought you was going to say you was down at The Cottage...

Comment

You watch Maiaga score a hatrick now lol
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

HR: "We miss @Joey7Barton when he's out and he's struggling with a small thigh strain at the moment" #BOUvQPR
            HR: "I've never worked with @Joey7Barton before - but he's been excellent. He's been a big plus for us this season" #BOUvQPR

HR: "I'm sure @Joey7Barton has a future in coaching - he knows the game, loves the game and is on the way by doing his badges" #BOUvQPR

HR: "Bobby's fine - he's coping really well with playing regular football & says he's feeling as good as he's felt for a long time" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@AaronHughes18 is out with a hamstring and Nedum (Onuoha) has a calf strain - they'll both be out this weekend" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@jjenas8 is fit and will be in the squad tomorrow - he's trained all week and we're pleased to have him back" #BOUvQPR

HR: "Our fans will play such an important part between now and the end of the season - they're an extra man for us" #BOUvQPR

HR: "I had great times there - and now Eddie has brought the good times back. I signed him at @officialpompey as my first signing" #BOUvQPR

HR: "Eddie has done an amazing job. It's a good football club, with a great infrastructure. They're doing ever so well" #BOUvQPR

HR: "I'm looking forward to going back to @afcbournemouth as manager. I go along a lot, but this will be different to normal" #BOUvQPR

HR: "We've got a slim chance for second but @BurnleyOfficial are well clear. We'll just keep going and see where we finish up" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@Robert1Green is the type of lad we want to keep at this club. He seems very happy here. @philipb1 does the contracts here" #BOUvQPR

HR: "We took a gamble on Dunney last summer and he's been top class for us - on and off the field. He deserves this new deal" #BOUvQPR

HR: "I couldn't have asked for anything more from @morrisonravel - he's not been a minute's problem. Different class" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@morrisonravel is a real talent. He deserved the award for March. His goal and his performances have been top class" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@chazaustin9 is a great pro, a great lad. He loves every minute of being a professional footballer" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@chazaustin9 is so important for us. He's training well and he's come back double quick because of the yype of lad he is" #BOUvQPR

HR: "@chazaustin9 is close. He's travelling with us tomorrow. He could play a part versus @afcbournemouth" #BOUvQPR

Comment

just to note, luke young is in the squad for tomorrow also.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
                Any news on Simpson at all? Haven't heard anything in a few weeks.
                lol

Comment

great news cannot wait till tomorrow now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    Seems to have given Krill too much of a lift...

Comment

With Ings and Vokes and half their midfield out, we may be able to make a little ground on Burnley!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Did anything get mentioned about Taraabt?
                        will you knock it on the head!

Comment

Working...
                        X