will keane score?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will keane score?

i cant see him scoring this season to be honest! Has he even had a shot on goal? Very poor striker imo.
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Not likely. Need to see how Maiga and Petrasso may work as a combo with Ravel. Keane doesn't have it yet.

Comment

ive gotta a feeling that keane will never have it mate!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

You may be right -- so why not see what we MAY have with Maiga and Petrasso?

Comment

Not even in a brothel with a gift voucher.......

Comment

He'd struggle in league 2. Dunno what Harry was thinking loaning him. Complete waste of time

Comment

To the OP: NO.

A more interesting question is "will he ever actually take a shot"?
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

He won't score, but unfortunately he will start another game.

With a bit of luck he'll score in the next game and shut us up....for 10 minutes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  He won't score, but unfortunately he will start another game.

With a bit of luck he'll score in the next game and shut us up....for 10 minutes anyway.
                  Unfortunately that is true, he hasn't done anything to warrant starting a game but seems to play regularly(I know injuries have helped his cause but still no way near good enough).

Comment

So this guy is apparently a better option than our own Hitchcock, Skapetis etc .??

Ty Arry for putting in so much effort in attracting players who haven't contributed anything or little to our club in January.

Doyle, injured and gone
                    Keane, not working for him
                    Maiga, who ?
                    Hughes, Harriman or another youngster would have done an equal job or better
                    Dellatore, mystery man
                    From Holland with love

Comment

This bloke will fade into obscurity within a year . Never scored at Wigan , won't score with us and offers Absolutly nothing . Like playing with ten men . For a supposed man utd youngster with a "big future" he's ****ing appalling

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Not even in a brothel with a gift voucher.......
                        My thoughts entirely

Comment

reminds me of priskin , struts around and looks the part when in fact he offers very little. i'd love to know what rednapp see's in him

Comment

Not given enough experience by United, he should have been loaned out for the last 3 years... He's 21 now!

There's a decent player in him but he hasn't got the confidence or experience to show.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

never seen someone get caught off side so much

Comment

Working...
                              X