Sparkless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparkless

Looks to be doing well. Typical even chalking up away wins. Obviously no good with money maybe learned he's lesson last year. Cheers for that. Hopefully we get to play him next year at loftus rd

B*****d S**m F****r c**t w****r s*****g

Comment

He's well in the past now, who cares, move on.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        He's well in the past now, who cares, move on.
        Still paying big big wonga for his poor purchases though my friend . Will take a while yet to erase that fool

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Still paying big big wonga for his poor purchases though my friend . Will take a while yet to erase that fool
          Not my money Greg, otherwise I would care big time!

Comment

Very true . If it was my money I'd be hunting him down like a dog still hard to dispute that he made some horrendous decisions that are still costing the club big time

Comment

But indirectly it is our money TW as what we spend on tickets, merchandise etc goes towards funding much of what Hughesless and his hangers on brought in

If only we had the option when we paid for our season tickets etc of identifying which players you wanted it to contribute towards it would soon weed out what players the fans did not rate nor want

Comment

were we ever in the bottom 3 in his last season with us?

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                  were we ever in the bottom 3 in his last season with us?
                  I'm assuming u mean the season he took over from warno and not the rock bottom winless position he left us in the following season ?

Comment

I see Richard Keys has piped up on twitter again defending Hughes record and slamming us

Comment

Keys should get hammered. Thinks he's a lad. Mug

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        But indirectly it is our money TW as what we spend on tickets, merchandise etc goes towards funding much of what Hughesless and his hangers on brought in

If only we had the option when we paid for our season tickets etc of identifying which players you wanted it to contribute towards it would soon weed out what players the fans did not rate nor want
                        Fair point Westie!!

Comment

Working...
                        X