A very weird win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very weird win

I've never seen a game end so weirdly! We've finally got lucky this season!

Very lucky win that. Boro were all over us and we were our usual shite selves. Feel sorry for boro cos they should of won that. Not. Ha ha.
    Harry Out!

Comment

Weird or not, they all count. Well done to you and Derby.

City could have won, but Blackburn were good value for their draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Very lucky win that. Boro were all over us and we were our usual shite selves. Feel sorry for boro cos they should of won that. Not. Ha ha.
        Harry Out!
        Were you watching the same game ? Boro only got on top in last 5 mins up to then it was very very comfortable, no way did Boro deserve to win that game.

Comment

we need desperation like this from today's game. Hope we ride this tide and keep this up til the end of the season.

quality performance by all the scorers

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Were you watching the same game ? Boro only got on top in last 5 mins up to then it was very very comfortable, no way did Boro deserve to win that game.
            Sarcasm spotting gene missing from your brain.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyable game, and would still have thought that had it finished 1-1.

Haven't enjoyed many games this season. Enjoyed a lot of results, but the actual games have mainly been very dull. This one wasn't.

Comment

Clearly

Comment

So from sarcasm to genuinely wanting Harry out and back to sarcasm within a couple of weeks? Dunno about others but I find it difficult to follow you, so I won't.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    So from sarcasm to genuinely wanting Harry out and back to sarcasm within a couple of weeks? Dunno about others but I find it difficult to follow you, so I won't.
                    I would change harry for warnock for the reaming games yeah, but that is the only human being i would want him to leave for, and i made that clear.
                    Im still certain like you are that we wont make the play offs. Ha ha *

Comment

QPR leave it late to beat Boro

Bobby Zamora and Ravel Morrison scored late on as QPR won 3-1 at Middlesbrough in the Sky Bet Championship on Saturday afternoon.

More...

Comment

Like I've said all along, you stand no chance of getting to the play-offs. Forest are nailed on, and the way you're playing you'll be lucky to end up in 9th place. Redknapp out.

Humpphh!

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
                          Like I've said all along, you stand no chance of getting to the play-offs. Forest are nailed on, and the way you're playing you'll be lucky to end up in 9th place. Redknapp out.

Humpphh!

Comment

Always need a bit of luck on the way!

Comment

I would change harry for warnock for the reaming games yeah, but that is the only human being i would want him to leave for, and i made that clear.
                              Im still certain like you are that we wont make the play offs. Ha ha *
                              Stop winding him up Kev, he's already had a bad day....
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X